Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

26 January, 2020

14 Easy Ideas for Valentines Day

Can you believe that Valentines Day is just a few weeks away? If you like to create your own décor like me, it's time to get started! So I am sharing 14 of my favorite fun and easy Valentine projects just in time for February 14th! You'll find everything from candles and pillows to wreaths and tea towels! And, as always, any graphics that you need are included absolutely free! Enjoy!


My VINTAGE FRENCH SHEET MUSIC CANDLES  add a frenchy touch without a lot of fuss.

And here's another version...my FRENCH SCRIPT VALENTINE CANDLES that use a Dollar Tree vase as a base.

Here's one that makes an appearance at my house each February...my VINTAGE FRENCH VALENTINE PILLOW.

And another pillow favorite is this one...a POTTERY BARN INSPIRED VALENTINE PILLOW that got a little frenchy touch from me! :-)

For a more vintage look, here's my BUNNY LOVE VALENTINE PILLOW.

And more inspiration from Pottery Barn...my VALENTINE LOVE PILLOW.
 
I also seem to have a thing about tea towels...an easy way to add a holiday touch to your kitchen! This one includes NO-SEW FAUX CROSS STITCH.

And here's another one inspired by Pottery Barn...my NO-SEW VALENTINE TEA TOWEL.

If you like a rustic look, then you'll like this one...my FARMHOUSE VALENTINE WREATH.

Or here's one made with sweater hearts...my RUSTIC FARMHOUSE VALENTINE WREATH.

And don't forget the mantel! My $6 VALENTINE GARLAND is so easy that all you have to do is assemble it!

Now just add a wreath and my easy-to-make XO VALENTINE SIGNS and you are good to go!

This one makes a great gift! It's my VALENTINE SHARPIE PLATE AND MUG and my favorite cookie recipe is included.

And finally, here's one that my little grands love...my Pottery Barn inspired NO-SEW VALENTINE COUNTDOWN CALENDAR with a little surprise for each day. Fun!

I hope you found a project or two that you want to try! And stay tuned because more are on the way!

Remember to pin it!



Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie