Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

01 May, 2016

Easiest Wreath Ever and a Fun Magazine Feature!

I had a nice little surprise this week...a feature in Woman's World magazine! They contacted me a while back about my NO-SEW FABRIC WREATH and decided to feature it in their Mother's Day issue! What fun! I have to say that the popularity of this wreath has really been surprising for me! Maybe it's because it's just sooo very easy and fun to make!


All you need is a foam wreath and some colorful fabric...and that's it! What's the secret?

All you have to do it tie it! This one is so easy that even the kiddos can join in! And wouldn't it make a fun Mother's Day gift! You will find the instructions HERE.

And another fun feature of this wreath is that just a change of fabrics creates a wreath for every holiday! One of my favorites is my STARS AND STRIPES BURLAP WREATH...perfect for Memorial Day, Flag Day and the 4th of July!

And my NO-SEW WATERMELON WREATH is a fun addition to your décor all summer long!

I even made a NO-SEW HALLOWEEN WREATH...a real favorite of the little grands! Add this to all the Halloween goodies they found at the dollar store and we had the best door on the block!
I have even more versions in mind, too! Just think...red and green for Christmas, soft pastels for Easter....and so on! I hope you'll try it! I promise, you will not be disappointed!

Remember to pin it! 


Thanks for stopping by! Please visit these wonderful bloggers and their beautiful blogs to see what they are up to and to find a list of this week’s participants. 
Thrifty Decor Chick for Before and After Monday , Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday , The Stories of A2Z for Tutorials and Tips Tuesday , Coastal Charm for the Show and Share Party , A Stroll thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday , My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia for Inspire Me Monday, Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays , The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home on Thursdays,   French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday , Craftberry Bush for the Inspiration Gallery on Friday, Tatertots & Jello for the Link Party Palooza on Fridays
See you next time! À la prochaine!

Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. Your wreaths are just fantastic, love the whimsy about them! Congratulations on being featured in Woman's World magazine, that is awesome, Debbie!
    Happy Sunday~
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on having your wreath featured! Cute project!

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud of you, Debbie!!! Way to go!!!

    Long time no see. I have been MIA for a long bit, but I do still plan to return. I wanted to drop by and give you a little cyber hug and tell you I have been thinking of you. You always were one of my favorite bloggers and still are.

    Hope you have a lovely spring, Debbie!

    xo

    Sheila:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie,
    I am so happy for you to be featured in a magazine. You always have the best creative crafts. Love your patriotic wreath best...

    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Debbie. I love those wreaths. I am going to give it a try and see what I can come up with.
    Wishing you a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful surprise. Congratulations Debbie.


    M.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Debbie...love your no-sew wreaths!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your wreaths are just too cute! Congrats on getting a spot in the magazine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie