Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

10 December, 2018

The Scoop #356

Hi everyone and welcome back to The Scoop! We are so glad that you are joining our party! Here, I am continuing my little tour of our Christmas decorations, this time in the breakfast room with my CHRISTMAS GNOMES CENTERPIECE. It's a fun little nod to all the snow and tin houses going on in my house this year! Now I want to see what you are sharing, so let's get started!



Welcome back to The Scoop!
The weekly party featuring the scoop on the best from around the web!

We are 
Yvonne from StoneGable
and Suzy from Worthing Court

Our host this week is Yvonne from StoneGable.
 I love this time of year. We are in FULL SWING CHRISTMAS MODE! And the days can't hold enough hours for me to enjoy!!!! StoneGable the blog and house is the proverbial CHRISTMAS LAND! Make sure you stop back every day between now and Christmas for a look at each room at StoneGable gussied up and ready! And I have some great tips for "all things Christmas," too, like how to feed a crowd at Christmas...so easy with lots of smart tips! See the post HERE.


Or you can see how to decorate outdoor Christmas planters the EASY way HERE.


There is so much more Christmas Cheer to come at StoneGable this year!

Now let's see what are hosts are up to...






Here are some great posts from last week...



A FARMHOUSE TABLE: A HOLIDAY TABLE TOUR by Remodelando La Casa


CRANBERRY VODKA CHRISTMAS PUNCH by Bird's Party


CHRISTMAS TRUCK PRINTABLE  from Walking On Sunshine


SIMPLE CHRISTMAS DECOR IN THE FAMILY ROOM by Dabbling And Decorating


FROSTED PAPER MAGNOLIA WREATH DIY by Twelve O'eight


Now I can't wait to see what you have to share so let's get started!







Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link at the bottom of the email.
Click HERE to read my Privacy Policy.
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie