Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

09 December, 2018

Christmas Gnomes Centerpiece

The Christmas decorating is complete and I am continuing my little tour with the breakfast room. Here the theme is always festive and fun and this year is no exception. You can see a little nod to my SNOWFLAKES AND TIN HOUSES CHRISTMAS MANTEL with some cute little gnomes thrown in for good measure!


I've centered it all in the two-tiered galvanized tray that I used last year...just the right size for my little home. But this year it is occupied by a village of gnomes! It's pretty simple, really, with almost everything corralled in the tray. That works better for me in a house full of cats and grandchildren. ;-)

On the bottom tray you will find three little gnomes, surrounded by their tiny tin houses and a snowy bottle brush tree.

On the top tray you'll find two more gnomes, another galvanized house and a fun yarn-wrapped tree. I tied a little star ornament to the tree to make it more festive.

And as an added festive touch, the little houses light up!

Sometimes Santa comes to visit...

...and sometimes he waits near the little village...

...standing guard before another yarn tree. The little gnomes, the tiny houses and the yarn trees all came from Target...and they are not paying me to say that. Hint: I hot-glued a coin to the bottom of the gnomes so that they would stand up straight.

His sleigh is waiting nearby, filled with lots of candy canes for the little grands!

On the hutch, you will find that my favorite Santa mold has returned...

...along with another favorite... my gingerbread people wreath. Aren't they the cutest little cookies ever?

You can see more of Santa and the wreath from last year's CHRISTMAS IN THE BREAKFAST ROOM plus more fun ideas by clicking HERE.

In the meanwhile, Miss Iris is enjoying the Christmas tree and hoping that you'll come back as we share more of the Christmas décor around the house!

Remember to pin it!



Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link at the bottom of the email.
Click HERE to read my Privacy Policy.
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Love all your decorations. Thank you for sharing. Are any homemade or purchased? Would love to know how to make them if homemade. Thanks.
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad that you like them! The little gnomes, the tiny houses and the yarn trees all came from Target. I hot-glued a coin to the bottom of the gnomes so that they would stand up straight.

      Delete
  2. Miss Iris is adorable! Pretty kitty girl.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie