Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

18 June, 2018

The Scoop #331

Hi everyone and welcome back to The Scoop! We are so glad that you are joining our party! It's full-on summer here in the South and time to add those summery touches so I am sharing SIX WAYS TO USE SEASHELLS IN SUMMER DECOR. There's a little bit of everything from candles and throw pillows to wreaths and centerpieces. I hope you'll check them out. Now I can't wait to see what you are sharing so let's get started!


Welcome back to The Scoop
The weekly party featuring the scoop on the best posts from around the web!

We are:
Yvonne from StoneGable
and Suzy from Worthing Court
Our host this week is Suzy from Worthing Court
Suzy from Worthing Court Blog
I thought that summer was supposed to be time of rest and relaxation, but it sure hasn't been that way around here!  I've got big changes coming your way - changes that I'm working on behind the scenes that I hope you'll see within the next week and a big change that's going to totally ramp up the curb appeal of our home.  I don't know which one I'm the most excited about, but I can't wait to share everything with you.
Painted Brick Exterior

If you're looking for some fun summer reading, you'll want to click HERE to get your very own copy of my free e-book!  It's filled with beautiful photography and loads of tips for how to decorate your home like you actually hired a designer.

Take a look at what your hostesses have to share this week.

CEDAR HILL FARMHOUSE

Some great features from last week's party.....











Let's get this week's party started!




Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link at the bottom of the email.
Click HERE to read my Privacy Policy.
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie