Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

25 June, 2018

The Scoop #332

Hi everyone and welcome back to The Scoop! Thanks for joining our party! Can you believe that the 4th of July is only a little over a week away? Summer is going fast! I'm sharing my 10 FUN AND EASY IDEAS IN RED, WHITE AND BLUE, including my No-Bake Strawberry Tunnel Cake...the easiest desert ever! Now I can't wait to see what you are bringing to the party, so let's get started!

  
Welcome back to The Scoop!
The weekly party featuring the scoop on the best from around the web!
We are 
Yvonne from StoneGable
and Suzy from Worthing Court

Our host this week is Debbie at Confessions of a Plate Addict
Hi everyone and welcome to The Scoop! We are so glad you are joining our party! Summer is officially here and the heat and humidity have arrived in the South. It's time for a trip to the mountains or, better yet, the beach! 

And it's also time to add those summery touches to your home so I am sharing my  10 BEST BEACH-INSPIRED SUMMER PROJECTS including everything from wreaths and frameable prints to throw pillows and centerpieces. I hope you'll check them out!

Here's what your hosts are sharing this week...





And here are just a few of the wonderful ideas that were shared last week...

FRENCH COUNTRY WHITE URN from Botanic Bleu

HOW TO MAKE CONCRETE GARDEN MARKERS from Adirondack Girl @ Heart

MINI SUMMER BERRY GALETTES RECIPE from Home Cooking Memories

FOURTH OF JULY TABLESCAPE  from Uncommon Designs

DIY PINEAPPLE TASSEL PILLOW  from Taryn Whiteaker

Now I can't wait to see what you have to share so let's get started!





Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link at the bottom of the email.
Click HERE to read my Privacy Policy.
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. thanks for hosting!! I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting.
    Enjoy your new week.
    Fabby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie,
    What a pleasant surprise to see my my French Country urn featured. Thank you. I love partying with The Scoop girls each week, and seeing all the new link-ups.

    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring my concrete garden markers, Debbie--much appreciated! Hope you're having a great week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie