Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

13 August, 2022

Falling for Succulents

Have you noticed? Succulents are showing up everywhere in fall décor! Those wonderful little gems, both real and faux, are taking center stage in wreaths, centerpieces, place card holders and more! I am sharing six ways you can add them to your home...some DIY and some ready to purchase at your craft supply store. Who would ever have thought that succulents and pumpkins make a good pair? See for yourself...



My PUMPKINS AND SUCCULENTS FALL WREATH is super easy to make and waaay less to create than its $80 store-bought inspiration!

And if you would like to create a wreath minus the pumpkins that can be used year-round, my POTTERY BARN INSPIRED FAUX SUCCULENT WREATH is just the thing for you! And if you know me, you know it's much less expensive than its inspiration!

Here's one that's straight from the store to your bowl! You'll find where you can snag this wonderful fall bowl filler HERE.

And if you are a big fan of Fixer Upper like me you'll love this FARMHOUSE CENTERPIECE created with real, easy-to-care-for succulents. 

Succulents are making their way to the table as well with this POTTERY BARN INSPIRED PLACE CARD HOLDER created for the unbelievable cost of only one dollar!

And finally, here's the SUCCULENT-TOPPED PUMPKIN that I created last fall. And...since the succulents are all faux, I'll just pull it out and use it again this year...so easy!

And there you have it! Stay tuned because I have another Pottery Barn inspired succulent project that I will be sharing soon!


Remember to pin it!



Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link at the bottom of the email.
Click HERE to read my Privacy Policy.
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie