Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

27 March, 2019

Pottery Barn Inspired Succulent Place Card Holder for $1.00

Have you noticed? Succulents are everywhere...in centerpieces, in wreaths and even in napkin rings! So when I saw the succulent place card holders in Pottery Barn, I knew that was my next project! And at nearly $20 for 4 I knew it would be easy to recreate them for less!



In fact, with these little gems from Target's Dollar Spot, I was able to make them for only a little over $1.00 each...my kind of project!

Here's what you will need:
  • Small potted succulents (Mine came from Target for $1.00 each but I have seen them at Hobby Lobby for just a bit more when on sale)
  • Wire place card holder picks (I found mine at Hobby Lobby for $3.00 for 24 with a coupon...about 12 cents each)
Now just add a place card holder to each of the little pots and that's it! I really can't call this a tutorial!

And here it is...taaa daa! And for only $1.00 compared to their $5.00 each, it's pretty hard to beat!

To complete the look, I added these items from Target's Dollar Spot:

  • Set of striped napkins ($3.00 for 4 or 75 cents each)
  • Small rectangular plate ($3.00 for 2 or $1.50 each)
I finished them off with:
  • A terracotta-look charger from Hobby Lobby for $1.20 with a coupon
  • One of my own white plates
Add in my $1.00 place card holder and my place setting cost a grand total of $4.45! Whaaaat??? And I love the way it looks!

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Faux Succulent Wreath
And just in case you are looking for more ideas with succulents, here's my POTTERY BARN INSPIRED FAUX SUCCULENT WREATH that I created at about 1/4 the cost of theirs... 

...and here's my FIXER UPPER INSPIRED FARMHOUSE CENTERPIECE made with real succulents. This one stayed on my patio table all last summer! I loved the farmhouse look in the daytime and the candle in the evening.
And sty tuned because I have another fun Pottery Barn inspired project using succulents!

Remember to pin it!






Also find me at…

Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link at the bottom of the email.
Click HERE to read my Privacy Policy.
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for a cute idea. The place setting is simple yet sophisticated. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute? What does your kitchen look like? Do you french accents in your front yard?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie