Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

26 November, 2021

15 Easy Ideas for Christmas

If you are like me and make a lot of your Christmas decorations, it's time to get in the holiday spirit and start crafting! I have a few ideas in the works right now so I thought that in the meantime, I would share some of my favorites from previous years. And if you know me, you know that they are all easy and inexpensive!



This one is perhaps my all-time favorite with a high-end look for next to no cost! And it's pretty and super-easy, too... my DOLLAR TREE SNOW VILLAGE!

For this one,  I took inexpensive, star-shaped dishes and turned them into EASY CHRISTMAS CANDLES. These came from Target's Dollar Spot, but any small appetizer dishes would do.

Here's a fun and easy way to create a little Christmas artwork for your wall or your door...my CHALKBOARD CHRISTMAS WREATH!

I actually keep this one going on my stove all during the holidays...my CHRISTMAS MORNING SIMMERING POTPOURRI. It just smells like Christmas!

Here's an easy and inexpensive way to add a farmhouse touch to your Christmas tree...my DIY GALVANIZED STAR ORNAMENTS. They are not what you think!

Much like my snow village, this DOLLAR STORE NATIVITY looks a lot more expensive than it is! Let's just say it's amazing what a little paint can do!

Pomegranates are appearing in my grocery store and that little opening at the top always just looks like it's begging for a candle to me! So I did just that and made these easy POMEGRANATE CANDLEHOLDERS...and it only took five minutes!

 These VINTAGE PAPER TREES combine scrapbooking paper and glittery stars for a unique Christmas decoration!

Save your glass jars and print out the graphic to create these FRENCH SHEET MUSIC CANDLES. You can't get any easier than that!

I am always cruising the tableware aisle in search of double-sided placemats and these fit the bill for making my CHRISTMAS PLACEMAT PILLOWS...another five minute craft and for under five dollars!

These MASON JAR CHRISTMAS CANDLES are festive and oh-so-pretty courtesy of fresh cranberries and boxwood cuttings...lots of impact for very little money!

More scrapbooking paper and a few fresh pine and juniper branches combine for this SHABBY CHRISTMAS CENTERPIECE! Add a few sparkly stars and a little bling and you are sure to impress!

Add a tiny tree ornament and some faux snow along with a festive ribbon to a salt shaker and you have an instant SNOW GLOBE...perfect!

A book of vintage sheet music at the  thrift store lead to the creation of ornaments, candles and even a wonderful wreath...an entire collection of SHEET MUSIC CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS!

And finally, if you like that farmhouse look, you may have discovered that it's hard to find that Christmas-y red so I made my own GRAIN SACK ORNAMENTS...so fun and easy to make!

I hope you found some inspiration among these ideas and stay tuned...I'll be starting to share my ideas for this year soon!

 Remember to pin it!


Also find me at…

Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link at the bottom of the email.
Click HERE to read my Privacy Policy.
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie