Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

20 February, 2021

Seven Ways to Add Spring to Your Door

I have a confession. I pretend that spring arrives on March 1st. That way I get three extra weeks of my favorite season! And no matter what my neighbors think, my spring wreath goes up on my front door! So if you are like me and can't wait for spring to get here, it's time to get your craft on and make your wreath. Here are seven fun and easy ideas!


My DIY TULIP WREATH is my favorite so this one may be the first to make an appearance. It just says spring!

My EASY FLOWER POT WREATH is another one I love...and it has lots of possibilities since it's easy to change the flowers to whatever you love.

I love this one for its simplicity! My EASY SPRING WREATH stars burlap and dogwood and lives up to the easy in its name!

Don't forget that several holidays fall in spring including Saint Paddy's Day so my EASY SHAMROCK WREATH is another great choice for the door!

This is another spring holiday favorite that can even go beyond Easter...my NO-SEW BUNNY AND CARROT WREATH!

This one is simple and fits in great with a farmhouse look...my POTTERY BARN INSPIRED BUNNY BANNER. And be sure to check out how it adds to my FARMHOUSE SPRING PORCH.

And finally...my POTTERY BARN INSPIRED SPRING WREATH is another one that's easy to make. And if you have a stash of Easter eggs like me, it is also very inexpensive!

I have lots more spring projects to share so stay tuned!

Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie