Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

03 July, 2017

The Scoop #282

Hi everyone and welcome to The Scoop! I hope you are enjoying your 4th of July celebration! Just in case you need some last minute inspiration, I am sharing  TEN FUN AND EASY IDEAS IN RED, WHITE AND BLUE, including these fun Stars and Stripes Rag Balls. You'll also find my favorite patriotic dessert...No-Bake Strawberry Tunnel Cake! Now, I want to see what you are sharing so let's get started!


Welcome back to The Scoop!
The weekly party featuring the scoop on the best from around the web!
We are 
Yvonne from StoneGable
and Suzy from Worthing Court
I'm your host this week, Anita at Cedar Hill Farmhouse.
I hope you are having a fabulous 4th of July weekend. Boy, what a week! I'm looking forward to burgers on the grill, watermelon, and fireworks.

I was one of the 15 design bloggers chosen for the DASH AND ALBERT Rug design challenge. Starting July 6, you'll be able to vote for my designs on the ANNIE SELKE INSTAGRAM PAGE. The winning designs will be made into rugs and introduced at High Point in the spring of 2018. Needless to say, I'm very excited to be included and would be thrilled if one of my designs ended up being made into a Dash and Albert rug. There will be 10 designs chosen.
Do you listen to our podcast DECORATING TIPS AND TRICKS? This is EPISODE 67 ADDING BOLD COLOR

Here's a look at what your hosts are sharing this week!





And here are a few features from last week's Scoop...


And now, I can't wait to see what you are sharing, so let's get started!

An InLinkz Link-up



Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:


  1. Thank you for hosting this week. I hope you have a fabulous 4th of July.

    Barbara
    https:/fairmeadowplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting and I wish you the best holiday ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the party, Debbie, and happy 4th of July!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie