Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

20 August, 2018

7 Fall Pillows to Make Right Now

Fall is just around the corner so if you are a DIYer like me, it's time to start crafting! If you know me, you know how I love pillows! They just add the perfect little seasonal touch without taking up a lot of space. And...it's OK to rush the season just a pinch and put out one or two. I've already started sprinkling them in at my house! ;-) Here are my favorites for fall...




My SWEATER PILLOW is a super-easy addition to your fall decor that can actually go into winter, too! Just add a BURLAP ROSE and it's perfect! I'll show you how!

My POTTERY BARN INSPIRED FALL WREATH PILLOW doesn't require a single stitch! You can't get any easier than that!

An old thrift store shirt gets a new look as a PUMPKIN PILLOW! I even had enough left over to make matching no-sew SHIRT PUMPKINS from the sleeves!

And the left-overs from my flannel shirt pumpkins were used as the back to add a little versatility! 

You know that the French teacher in me had to add a little frenchiness with my VINTAGE FRENCH PUMPKIN PILLOW! The free graphic is included.

We can't talk about fall without including a nod to Halloween so here's my POTTERY BARN INSPIRED CROW PILLOW. And, of course, the free graphic is included in this tutorial as well.

Here's another no-sew project...my POTTERY BARN INSPIRED BOO PILLOW. Can you tell I'm a little copy-cat? ;-)


And finally...here's my favorite...my CHANGEABLE FACE JACK-O-LANTERN PILLOW that I created for my little grands. It even has a pocket on the back to store the spare parts!

I hope you'll find a little inspiration to get a head start on fall. I have to admit...it's my favorite season!


Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link at the bottom of the email.
Click HERE to read my Privacy Policy.
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie