Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

21 March, 2018

10 Tips for the Perfect Easter Table

Easter is just around the corner so it's time for me to start planning my table! I usually start pulling out some of my favorite plates, napkins and accessories and "play" with them until I get a look that I like. Today I am sharing ten of my go-to tips for creating the perfect holiday table that help to make planning a little easier and certainly a lot more fun!

1. Bring in nature
Add fresh flowers, cuttings of spring branches or even moss to add a natural touch to your table. My MOSS-COVERED EGGS serve as great little toppers for your place setting and give a nod to Easter as well.

2. Use a pocket for your silverware
Why not display your flatware in a cute seasonal pocket? These NO-SEW BUNNY EAR  SILVERWARE POCKETS are fun and easy to make and they can double as place cards, too!

3. Add a fun napkin ring
Nothing says Easter like bunnies and these BUNNY EAR NAPKIN RINGS add the perfect bit of texture to your table! And they are inexpensive to make...always a  plus!

4. Add a touch of whimsy
Perfect for Easter brunch or an informal Easter lunch, my CHALKBOARD BUNNY PLACE CARDS add a fun element to your table!

5. Eggs just say Easter!
Almost a necessity for the table, eggs are not only a symbol of Easter but a nod to spring as well. My POTTERY BARN INSPIRED PLACE CARD HOLDERS manage to do both!

6. Check out your favorite sites for inspiration
When I find myself struggling for ideas, I check out some of my favorite web sites or catalogs to see what they are sharing. This POTTERY BARN INSPIRED TABLESCAPE was fun to put together and not that expensive since I already had many similar elements, which leads me to the next tip...

7. Go for inexpensive copy cats 
It's much more fun to me to see what I can come up with in the way of copy cat elements than to walk in and purchase what the popular stores are featuring as Easter dinnerware. You would be surprised what a trip to the dollar store will net you! Just check out my tips for GETTING THE POTTERY BARN LOOK FOR LESS.

8. Don't forget the kids!
If you are like me and are expecting children among the guests at your Easter dinner, it's always fun to include a little something special for them. These  NO-SEW BUNNY TREAT BAGS are a fun take-home favor that gives your young guests a little surprise as well.

9. Include a little something unusual
I like to have a little something out of the ordinary at my table each year. My NO-SEW EGG COZIES were fun and easy to make and add a little surprise element to your Easter brunch.

10. Sometimes simple is best
And finally...don't stress yourself out trying to be the perfect hostess! Real life can be hectic and messy and we run short on time. Sometimes just a pretty SIMPLE SPRING TABLESCAPE is best. After all, it's family and friends gathered around the table that add to the real spirit of Easter!

Remember to pin it!



Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Debbie for all the wonderful DIY Easter projects. My favorite has to be the eye cozies, adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie