Here’s what you will need:
- Pre-made burlap bags (Mine came from Michaels at 50% off for $2.00 for three of them.)
- Bunny graphic (I used the one found here)
- White felt for the bunnies
- Puff balls for the bunny tails
- Mod Podge
- Paint chips for the name tags (I used the large ones from Home Depot)
- Strip of aluminum foil
And here’s what you will do:
- Print the bunny graphic to the size you will need.
- Pin the graphic to the felt and cut out the bunnies
- Place a strip of aluminum foil inside the burlap bag while you are working to keep the Mod Podge from soaking through to the back side
- Cover the back side of the bunny cut-out with Mod Podge, using the brush
- Position the bunny and press down and smooth it in place
- Add Mod Podge to one side of the puff ball and attach it to the bunny cut-out
- Allow the bunny to dry overnight
Now create the name tag by cutting an egg shape from the paint chip, cutting across two colors. (You can find an egg shape here.) Using a Sharpie, add the name to the tag. You can either attach the egg to the treat bag with a ribbon or thread it through the twine drawstring.
Finally, fill your treat bag with goodies and…taaa daaa!…you have a fun little gift or a cute place card holder!
Miss Isabella says we are all covered up with burlap here at the Plate Addicts! Gotta love the texture of that fun fabric for spring!
And…just in case you missed them, here are some more projects using burlap this spring!
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed seeing my no-sew burlap bunny treat bag! Please visit these wonderful bloggers and their beautiful blogs to see what they are up to and to find a list of this week’s participants!
Under the Table and Dreaming for the Sunday Showcase Party ,Thrifty Decor Chick for Before and After Monday, Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday , The Stories of A2Z for Tutorials and Tips Tuesday , Coastal Charm for Nifty Thrifty Tuesday , A Stroll thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday , My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia for Inspire Me Monday, Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays , The Shabby Creek Cottage for Transformation Thursdays , No Minimalist Here for the Open House Party on Thursdays, French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday , Common Ground for Be Inspired on Fridays , The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home Friday , Craftberry Bush for the Inspiration Gallery on Friday, Creative Juice for the Easter Ideas Link Party
See you next time! À la prochaine!
Also find me at…