Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

14 August, 2017

The Scoop #288

Hi everyone and welcome back to The Scoop! Are you thinking ahead to fall? It's so miserably hot and humid here in Georgia that it's hard not to dream about the arrival of cooler months! And if you are, I have an easy make-ahead project for you...my DRIED CORN GARLAND...the perfect addition to your fall porch! Now is the time to take advantage of the abundance of corn and get it started! Now I want to see what you are sharing, so let's get started!


Welcome back to The Scoop!
The weekly party featuring the scoop on the best from around the web!


We are 
Yvonne from StoneGable
and Suzy from Worthing Court

Our host this week is Debbie at Confessions of a Plate Addict

Hi everyone and welcome back to The Scoop! We are so happy that you are joining our party and can't wait to see what you have brought to share! There's lots of excitement here in Georgia since we are in the path of the solar eclipse next Monday! It will be 98.7% for me and I've already got my special glasses! What about you?

And even though it's still hot and humid here in Georgia, I'm thinking ahead to fall since I make much of my seasonal décor. So if you are like me and need to start working on your projects to be ready, I am sharing 10 WAYS TO GET A HEAD START ON FALL, including a little bit of everything from centerpieces and table runners to fabric pumpkins how-to's and ideas for your fall porch. I hope you'll head over and check them out HERE

Here's what your hosts are sharing this week...           





And here are just a few of the things that caught my eye last week!

 STYLING AN AUGUST APPETIZER PARTY  from The Gilded Bloom


 DINING ROOM FALL TABLESCAPE  from Lolly Jane


 FRENCH CHAIR MAKEOVER from She Holds Dearly


 RUSTIC CHALKBOARD FOR YOUR FARMHOUSE from The Country Chic Cottage


SKINNY PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES  from Courtney's Cookbook

Now I can't wait to see what you have to share, so let's get started!






Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Thank you, Debbie for hosting this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many gorgeous things to look at, I don't know where to start! The corn garland may be my new favorite for fall! Thank s for hosting this week!
    Michelle || Thistle Key Lane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting this week! Love your corn garland!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the party, Debbie--hope you have a blessed week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Debbie for featuring my August Appetizer Party and for hosting!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie