1. ADD APPLES TO A WREATH...Just the addition of a few faux Granny Smiths gives my APPLE AND BITTERSWEET WREATH the transitional fall feel that I love!
2. MAKE APPLE POTPOURRI... I love the scent of apples and my all natural SPICED APPLE SIMMERING POTPOURRI has the whole house smelling like fall in just a few minutes!
3. CREATE A CENTERPIECE WITH APPLES...Rustic elements mixed with sunflowers, apples and pears star in my TRANSITIONAL FALL CENTERPIECE. Add some texture with a handled basket and a frenchy rooster vase and you are good to go!
4. ADD APPLE SCENT TO HANDMADE SOAP...My super easy SPICED APPLE GOATS MILK SOAP is so easy that it only takes five minutes to make. No kidding!
5. SAVE YOUR APPLE JUICE BOTTLES...Get a little jump start on Halloween while you are drinking your apple juice! Create these fun and easy COUNTRY LIVING INSPIRED JACK-O'-LANTERN CANDLESTICKS with empty bottles of Martinelli’s apple juice. Fun, easy and yummy, too!
And just in case you would like more ideas for ways to bring on that fall feeling, here are TEN THINGS YOU CAN DO RIGHT NOW TO BRING ON FALL!
And if you love DIY projects like I do, here are some of my fall favorites with everything from fabric pumpkins and table runners to Mason jar lanterns and corn garlands ...10 WAYS TO GET A HEAD START ON FALL.
What about you? Have you found some ways to use apples to add that fall feeling to your home?
Remember to pin it!
Thanks for stopping by! Please visit these wonderful bloggers and their beautiful blogs to see what they are up to and to find a list of this week’s participants.
Thrifty Decor Chick for Before and After Monday , Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday , The Stories of A2Z for Tutorials and Tips Tuesday , Coastal Charm for the Show and Share Party , A Stroll thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday , My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia for Inspire Me Monday, Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays , The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home on Thursdays, French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday , Craftberry Bush for the Inspiration Gallery on Friday, Tatertots & Jello for the Link Party Palooza on Fridays
See you next time! À la prochaine!