Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

06 May, 2016

Fun Ideas in Red, White and Blue

Now that May has rolled around, I am starting to think in red, white and blue! With Memorial Day only a few weeks away, closely followed by Flag Day and the 4th of July, it's time to get my patriotic mojo going! And just in case you are like me and want to get a head start, I am sharing my most popular projects!



My NO-SEW POTTERY BARN INSPIRED PATRIOTIC BANNER is easy to make and doesn't require you to sew a single stitch! And it's not just for the holidays. It stays on my back door all the time.

And here's another favorite...my NO-BAKE STRAWBERRY TUNNEL CAKE! I make it all summer and I love the fact that it doesn't heat up my kitchen with a hot oven!

This is probably my favorite...my STARS AND STRIPES BURLAP WREATH! It is sooo easy to make because, quite literally, all you do is tie knots! Seriously!

This one is so easy that I hardly dare to call it a tutorial...my LAST MINUTE PATRIOTIC CANDLES AND VASES. Just cut, tie and add whatever you please...flowers, silverware, candles, etc! How easy is that!

These little gems were fun to make and add some red, white and blue to my décor...my STARS AND STRIPES RAG BALL FILLER!

Your guests will really enjoy these fun party favors or you could just use them as décor...my COUNTRY LIVING INSPIRED VINTAGE FIRECRACKER FAVORS.  Just fill them with sparklers or snap 'n' pops for some holiday fun!


And finally, it wouldn't be complete for me without a pillow to reflect the holiday...so I created this POTTERY BARN INSPIRED STARS AND STRIPES PILLOW. It actually stays out all summer at my house!

Now all I need is some fresh corn and watermelon and I will be ready for those patriotic holidays to arrive! What about you?

Remember to pin it!


Thanks for stopping by! Please visit these wonderful bloggers and their beautiful blogs to see what they are up to and to find a list of this week’s participants. 
Thrifty Decor Chick for Before and After Monday , Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday , The Stories of A2Z for Tutorials and Tips Tuesday , Coastal Charm for the Show and Share Party , A Stroll thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday , My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia for Inspire Me Monday, Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays , The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home on Thursdays,   French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday , Craftberry Bush for the Inspiration Gallery on Friday, Tatertots & Jello for the Link Party Palooza on Fridays
See you next time! À la prochaine!

Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the great 4th. of July ideas. I specially love the pillow!

    Happy Mother's Day.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie