Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

03 March, 2014

The Scoop #108 and the Mega Spring Linky Party

 Woo hooo! I am excited because it's time for our Mega Spring Linky Party...with two Scoops of inspiration! (Sorry...couldn't resist!)  It's two linky parties in one! I am getting in the act by sharing some of my spring ideas, too! 

And...I have been playing with place setting ideas for my Easter tablescape, too! I am spilling the beans and giving you my sources for this budget-friendly Pottery Barn inspired look!

    And now...on to the party for double the inspiration!


Welcome to the SCOOP #108
and
THE SCOOP'S MEGA SPRING LINKY PARTY

The weekly linky party featuring "the scoop" on the best posts from around the web!

The Scoop 
More exposure + less time = win win!


Scoop Banner Dec 2013

We are

Yvonne from Stone Gable
Suzy from Worthing Court


I'm your host Yvonne from StoneGable



I'm thrilled to be hosting this week! Not only do we have our regular full-of-inspiration Scoop linky... but we are asking you to show us all your great Spring inspired posts too, as a part of THE SCOOP'S MEGA SPRING LINKY PARTY!

All here... all today!

And here's the great news. All the spring entries will be shared on over 30 BLOGS! Wow! Mega exposure! Mega Spring ideas!

I'll start it off by sharing a few of my Spring inspired posts!

Nothing says Spring like NESTS! Come on over to NESTING INSPIRATON and see how I use nest around the farmhouse... and see how to make one yourself, too!



Need a Spring Wreath? Make this brambly FORSYTHIA WREATH... it will give a big early Spring welcome to anyone who comes to your door!




I'm thinking Spring equals Easter! Here's an EASY EASTER TABLESCAPE  that could be used right now and all the way to Easter!




Now, here's a look at some wonderful entries from last week's Scoop!

Let's start with tulips! Ann from Tarnished Royalty inspired us with GIRLS WANT PEARLS. Sure do, Ann! And I love your take on them!


flowervases1


Babs from Upstairs/Downstairs is thinking Spring! I'm loving her CALLING ALL BIRDS post (the prints and pillows... fabulous!).




Oh my goodness! Linda at Creative and Delicious cooked up a meal that says YUMMY to me!  SWEET CHILI CHICKEN WITH COLESLAW goes on my must-try list!


Sweet Chili Chicken Tortillas with Coleslaw #SweetChiliChicken #ChickenRecipes #FilledTortillas


How cute and easy is this JUTE TWINE LAMP MAKEOVER from Tammy at One More Time Events? So creative!

Wrapping lampshade with Natural Jute at One More Time Events.com

Jamie from So Much Better with age shared how to make this great WINE CRATE SERVING TRAY! How clever and useful!

wine crate to serving tray somuchbetterwithage.com


Thank to everyone who joined us last week.
We look forward to another great party.
Thank you for linking up, friends!
Please read the guidelines before participating:


  • Follow and/or subscribe to your host blog.
  • Be sure to include THE SCOOP button or text link to in your linked post...mandatory to be featured!
  • By linking up you are agreeing that the photos are yours or that you have permission to use them, that we may use those photos to feature your project on a blog post, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog, of course.
  • Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest so that the originator of the post gets the credit.


NOW LET'S PARTY!

Please share your weekly non-spring related posts here.

THE SCOOP # 108








Please share your best spring posts...past and present...here. They will be  seen on over 30 blogs!


THE SCOOP MEGA SPRING LINKY PARTY



Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

10 comments:

  1. Debbie, Thanks so much for featuring my post. Love your PB Look for Less. Great party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great party ladies! Thank you!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin' your bunny ear napkin rings Debbie:@) Wishing for spring here, more snow today...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbie! Thanks so much for BOTH fabulous parties!

    - Tasha @ Designer Trapped in a Lawyer's Body {www.designertrapped.com}

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are fast! I spied that some tablescape in the Pottery Barn catalog and instantly fell in love with the look, if not the price. I always love your Pottery Barn knockoffs. They are spot on -- and always budget friendly. Well played, Debbie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the fun party, and for featuring my tulips! Wow, I'm excited and honored! ~Ann
    Tarnished Royalty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for featuring my Lamp shade and hosting a great party each week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here I am! Fashionably late to the party.:-)
    Thanks so much for this event!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the party, Debbie. Everything looks like I want to make it!! Best wishes to you.. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great party Debbie, Thank you so much for the party!! Sorry to be late!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie