Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

19 November, 2012

Twelve Favorite Christmas Projects for You


Can you believe it’s time to start talking about Christmas? I don’t know about you, but I have to get a head start working on my projects so that they will be ready in time! Sooo…with that in mind, I went through last year’s posts and pulled out twelve of my most popular projects to share with you again…just in case you might want to try them!

Baby Kitty Baby Kitty says they are all inexpensive (Do I do things any other way?) and fun and have the vintage frenchy look that I like and I hope you do, too! Just click on the links below the photos to be taken to the complete tutorial for each project! Enjoy!

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Fun Christmas Projects1. Four Ways to Decorate a Dough Bowl for Christmas  Traditional, rustic, natural or sparkle….take your choice!
2. Vintage Christmas Card Pillow  Vintage Christmas look from an iron-on transfer included in the tutorial
3. Pottery Barn Inspired Poinsettia Pillow  Inexpensive knock-off version of a popular Pottery Barn pillow
4. Vintage French Christmas Tea Towels  Looks like embroidery, but it’s an iron-on transfer…included in the tutorial!  Super easy!

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT More Christmas Projects 5. Sheet Music, Candles, Ornaments and Wreath  If you have some old sheet music on hand, you have almost all you need! I found mine at a thrift store for a “song” lol
6. French Ticking and Burlap Wreath  I used old window panels and burlap scraps to create this easy and inexpensive wreath
7. French Ticking Stocking Trimmed with Vintage Linens  More of my old window panels turned into matching stockings finished off with thrift store napkins
8. Joyeux Nöel Christmas Tree Pillow  Super easy Ballard knock-off pillow…and do you see yet again little scraps of my window panels? lol Iron-on transfer for the lettering is included in the tutorial.

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Christmas Projects 9. Wisteria Inspired Sheet Music Candles  Super easy last minute project with all graphics included in the tutorial
10. Pottery Barn Inspired Stocking Pillow  Fun knock-off with stockings made from an old sweater!
11. Homemade Simmering Potpourri  Your home will smell like Christmas…plus more super easy recipes for your holiday guests!
12. Vintage Santa  Postcard Tree   All graphics are included in the tutorial for this fun and easy project

That’s it…twelve of my favorite Christmas projects just for you! I hope you will enjoy making them as much as I did!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed a little peek at my Christmas projects! Please visit these wonderful bloggers and their beautiful blogs to see what they are up to and to find a list of this week’s participants!
Under the Table and Dreaming for the Sunday Showcase Party
Thrifty Decor Chick for Before and After Monday

Boogieboard Cottage for Masterpiece Monday
Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday

The Stories of A2Z for Tutorials and Tips Tuesday
Coastal Charm for Nifty Thrifty Tuesday

A Stroll thru Life for Tabletop Tuesday
Cedar Hill Ranch for Cowgirl Up! on Tuesdays

My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia for Tuesday's Treasures
Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays
DIY by Design for Fall into Fall

DIY Showoff for the Fall Festival
The Shabby Creek Cottage for Transformation Thursdays
No Minimalist Here for the Open House Party on Thursdays

Stone Gable for Tutorials. Tips and Tidbits on Thursdays
Centsational Girl for the Holiday Home Craft Party
My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday

2805 for Potpourri Friday
At the Picket Fence for Inspiration Friday
Common Ground for Vintage Inspiration Friday
The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home Friday

Craftberry Bush for Happy Hour on Saturdays
Funky Junk Interiors for Saturday Nite Special
See you next time! A la prochaine!

Want to see more?
Subscribe by email or in a reader
Also find Confessions of a Plate Addict on:

11 comments:

  1. I so remember my favorites. The postcard and poinsettia pillows and the tag tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post I love all the projects and inspiraion. Thanks for sharing this.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Surely I can find time to make at least one of these beautiful projects! Thanks for sharing. Now I just have to pick a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your projects are always amazing! I love the postcard pillow!! Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie,
    Purr~fect way to inspire all of us to get those Christmas projects underway and completed before Christmas!!! I've got to take another look at your Christmas Stockings! Thanks!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are amazing Debbie...just look at all your creativity!
    They are all just gorgeous and I plan on trying at least one of them!
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Debbie, you are the most creative one! Your projects are all just beautiful. I really like the old Christmas card pillow! I may have to try this one.
    Happy Thanksgiving and be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always have the most wonderful projects....so many great inspirations to choose from!...
    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Debbie,
    Thanks for sharing all your neat Christmas decor ideas with all of us at NIFTY THRIFTY TUESDAY!!! Happy Thanksgiving!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all such wonderful projects, Debbie! I'll be making several of these for Christmas gifts this year :) Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, and I hope the staff enjoys their pie and turkey! hehe
    xo, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Debbie, I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. All of the projects are wonderful and I have been busy "Pinning". Thanks for linking to the Open House party.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie