Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

25 March, 2023

Four Tablescapes for Spring and Easter

Here in Georgia spring is in full bloom and preparations for Easter are in the works. And for me, that includes a pretty seasonal tablescape! I always like to look back at previous years for a little inspiration so I thought I would share my favorites with you!



Spring for me seems to involve shades of blue with tulips and pops of green thrown in! This one got its inspiration from Pottery Barn...

...and includes fun accents with burlap and bunnies...

...as well as handmade napkins and matching eggs nestled in pretty little hobnail bowls!

This one, copied from a tablescape that I found in Veranda magazine, features lots of blue and white...

...giving me an opportunity to pull out my favorite chinoiserie...

...and sprinkle in generous amounts of tulips to achieve the effect!

This simple spring tablescape also has tulips and the pastel blues that just say spring...

...plus lots of texture from the woven chargers and the basket centerpiece...

...finished with lots of white for an elegantly simple look.

And finally, here's a sunny spring tablescape with lots of blue and white (My favorite combination! Can you tell?) with pops of green...

 ...including some mossy bunnies hopping through...

...and finished off with spring green pears centered on each of the blue and white plates featuring four different patterns.

I have a feeling that this year's tablescape will be simple once again. I seem to find myself heading more and more in that direction. In this world filled with clutter and distractions, it's nice to enjoy the simple pleasure of a family holiday meal!

Remember to pin it! 


Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link at the bottom of the email.
Click HERE to read my Privacy Policy.
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie