Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

10 September, 2021

Fall Tablescape with Magnolia Inspired Serving Board

I've had so much fun creating and sharing this year's fall decor that I haven't yet shared something very special to me...my fall tablescape! And just what makes this year's tablescape so special?


At the heart of it all is the MAGNOLIA INSPIRED SERVING BOARD that I made myself! Forgive me if I am proud of it, but I think it turned out beautifully in spite of my very limited woodworking skills!

And here it is...serving as the heart of my fall tablescape! I think I'm really going to enjoy it and I can already  envision it heaped with pine boughs and sparkly lights at Christmas and even styled a little more elegantly for New Years Eve!

At the center of it is this fabulous faux pale green pumpkin surrounded by a ring of fall berries.

And on either end, there are more pumpkins and votives. I kept the design simple because I wanted to be able to see the board I had worked so hard to create! :-)

And when you light the candles, it adds a glow to the board that I love. Did I say that I love it? lol

To complement the rustic lines of the serving board, I used my galvanized zinc chargers along with my pewter flatware and goblets. I love the way the patina of the pewter blends with the chargers!

I used simple white plates with a beaded edge and a pale green napkin to match the pumpkin in the centerpiece. A fun pumpkin with a long curly stem tops off each place setting.

The centerpiece is low enough to allow conversation while still making a beautiful statement.

And here's a final look! I love the combination of the rustic look of the wood and the burlap tablerunner along with the soft glow of the metals...perfect for fall!

And just in case you are interested in creating your own serving board, you will find the directions HERE. And stay tuned because I have several ways to use it in mind and I will be sharing them with you during the holidays!

Remember to pin it! 



Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link at the bottom of the email.
Click HERE to read my Privacy Policy.
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. So pretty...and hold on all of your faux pumpkins, which can be painted any color. I was at a craft chain store yesterday and noted a medium faux pumpkin was going for $20! My two rental storage units are starting to hold a veritable treasure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie