Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

29 December, 2019

Reader Favorites...the Best of 2019

Christmas is winding down and New Year's Day will soon be here! It's time for another year and a new beginning. I always like to take a last look back over the year to see which posts were the most popular...just to give me an idea of what you, my readers, like to see here at Confessions of a Plate Addict! Sooo...here are my top ten posts...

 The Best of 2019!


My SEVEN SECRETS FOR A COZY HOME topped the list this year and I can see why! It's a fun list of ways to snuggle up and enjoy those winter days without leaving home!

This was a fun project...and super easy for those of us who have no woodworking skills! My MAGNOLIA INSPIRED SERVING BOARD came in at number two and is a perfect way to serve everything from cheese and charcuterie to coffee and dessert to your guests!

And, coming in at number three, here's just one of the many ways to use my serving board...for HOT COCOA AND TREATS during the holidays and after!

Number four is an old favorite...my NO-SEW BURLAP PUMPKINS! They make a fun addition to your fall decor!

And here's another way to use my easy-to-make serving board...as a CENTERPIECE FOR A PRETTY FALL TABLESCAPE starring pumpkins and pewter and lots of candles! This versatile little workhorse made the top ten multiple times!

My number seven was actually shared for Christmas in July to give all of you crafty folks a head start...my 15 EASY IDEAS FOR CHRISTMAS...including everything from candles and ornaments to my super popular and inexpensive snow village and nativity scene.

Number eight is a Pottery Barn inspired project for a fraction of the cost...my EASY BAT WREATH! It was one of the stars of my all-time favorite HALLOWEEN MANTEL.

Everyone loves a little virtual shopping spree....lots of fun at absolutely no cost! ;-) So it's no surprise that this post A LITTLE WINTER ANTIQUING came in eighth place.

Farmhouse is still ruling the roost in home decor so I am happy to report that my SIX WAYS TO GET FARMHOUSE SPRING STYLE was a hit this year at number nine!

And finally, coming in at number ten, is my list of FIVE WAYS TO ADD PROVENCE TO YOUR PATIO. Who doesn't love a little trip to France at virtually no cost! 

And just in case you would like a little more inspiration, here are my TOP TEN POSTS FROM 2018. I hope you'll check them out! And I am excited because a whole new year is waiting in the wings...ready to be filled with lots more easy and inexpensive ideas! I hope you will follow along!

Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link at the bottom of the email.
Click HERE to read my Privacy Policy.
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie