Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

16 November, 2015

Please Join Me for The Scoop #197

Hi everyone and welcome back to The Scoop! Woah...November is flying by and Thanksgiving is fast upon us! It's my favorite holiday so I can't wait! It's time to plan those menus and think about creating a welcoming table for your guests. As for me...we could have only turkey and dressing and I would be happy! ;-)



And since Christmas is only a few weeks away, I am sharing a fun little tip that could brighten up your Thanksgiving and Christmas table as well...my EASY VINTAGE TARTLET TEALIGHTS! If I had any idea how easy this one would be, I would have done it long ago! You can get the tutorial HERE.
And now...I can't wait to see what you have to share, so let's get this party started! 

Welcome back to The Scoop!
The weekly party featuring the scoop on the best from around the web!
New banner June 2014
We are 
Debbie from Confessions of a Plate Addict
Yvonne from StoneGable
and Suzy from Worthing Court
Our host this week is
Yvonne @ StoneGable
Picture for the scoop - Copy
Hi Friends! Are you getting ready for Thanksgiving... and Christmas? This year they are pretty close together on the calendar. While we are enjoying the remains of fall and preparing to celebrate our all-American Thanksgiving holiday, let's also be thinking about Christmas so we can have a merry and not harried Christmas!
Here are 10 THINGS TO DO NOW FOR CHRISTMAS! This post is full of practical ideas and creative fun to get a good start on your Christmas season!
10 THINGS TO DO NOW FOR CHRISTMAS
But I certainly do not want to forget Thanksgiving! So.. I'm sharing my very best Thanksgiving tips ever! It's a must-read and you will thank me! Head on over to THE VERY BEST THANKSGIVING TIP YOU WILL EVER GET... REALLY and I guarantee that this little post will help you be better organized, less stressed and have a lot less work to do on Thanksgiving day! And you can use this ideas for any holiday or gathering!
BLOG THE BEST THANKSGIVING TIP YOU WILL EVER GET- TITLE PAGE-stonegableblog.com

Now let's visit a few posts that grabbed my attention from last week...
Isn't this a great idea for Thanksgiving? DIY BURLAP PAINTED TICKING STRIPES UTENSIL HOLDER from Uncommon Designs.  A very easy idea that has that Thanksgiving WOW factor! It's made from burlap ribbon... how easy is that?
DIY_Burlap_Painted_ticking-_stripe_utensil_holder

Want to know the 2016 COLOR OF THE YEAR? Head over to Setting for Four and see. BTW... I'm thrilled!
Benjamin_Moore_Color_of_the_Year_2016 (1)

Oh, goodness! Such prettiness from Diy Inspired! These WINTER WOODLAND DIY ORNAMENTS would look amazing in a naturally decorated tree!
Winter-Woodland-Ornaments (1)

Spoonful of Flavor has the perfect way to use leftovers from Thanksgiving dinner! How about TURKEY CRANBERRY SPINACH ARTICHOKE TURNOVERS? Sounds delicious! I know what I'm making with my leftovers! 
Turkey-Cranberry-Spinach-and-Artichoke-Turnovers_5734

Open shelving is so on trend right now! Let's make these DIY RUSTIC FLOATING SHELVES from Lavender Lane! I love how they are decorated, too!
DIY-Rustic-Floating-Shelves-

And now I can't wait to see what you have to share, so let's get on with the party!



Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie