Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

30 September, 2013

Please Join Me for The Scoop #86


Woo hoo! It's official! Fall is here and we are having cooler temperatures! Fall decorating is finally finished, complete with lots of pumpkins and mums! I am sure you are in full fall decorating mode, too, so I can't wait to see what you've got! Sooo...let's get this party started!   

 Welcome back to The Scoop
The weekly linky party featuring the scoop on the best posts from around the web!

The Scoop

More exposure + less time = win win!


 We are 
Anita from Cedar Hill Ranch,
Linsey from Farmhouse Porch,
 Debbie from Confessions of a Plate Addict
and Anne from White Lace Cottage.
Our guest hosts will join us again soon.



This is Debbie at Confessions of a Plate Addict and I am really excited to be your host this week! Fall is finally in the air here and that's my favorite season! Soon it will be time for sweaters, fires in the fireplace and hot apple cider...and I can't wait!



And I hope that after you have had a chance to link up and look around that you will come back for my fall home tour. If you have never visited before, I would love to meet you! We are all decked out for fall here at the Plate Addicts and I can't wait to show you around!

And now...are you ready to party? Once again, I was so impressed by all of the inspiration you bring each week! Thanks so much for joining us! Here are just  a few of the links that caught my eye...



Hymns and Verses shared her beautiful fall decorations created using apples from the farm stand. Doesn't this almost look like a painting?



This one from Distressed Donna Down Home made me laugh out loud! If you have ever had to explain the logic of buying books that no one is planning on reading, you will understand! Head on over and see what I mean! 



Oh, my! This is one of my favorite desserts...reminders of fun trips to New Orleans...but I never thought about grilling bananas Foster! Home Made Modern tells us how she did it.



I think I could just move into this beautiful French country bath from Comforts of Home...gorgeous!



I am kicking myself for trashing the very things that make this pumpkin fabulous...ribbon spools! Talk about upcycling! Check out the tutorial at Remodelando la Casa...so clever!



Faded Charm takes us along as she harvests some of the last of her sunflowers...so pretty! I am also loving that old enamel-topped table and chippy chair!



And...just in case you missed it, the staff and I here at Plate Addict chose some features for you, too! Nestled among all the wonderful links last week, we found some fabulous ideas for upcycling! If you are not sure what that is or if you want to check them out, just click here!

I am also featuring some of your links on my new Pinterest board Shared at The Scoop Linky Party and I have shared them on my blog's Facebook page. Soooo...please know that linking up on The Scoop will not only get you more exposure on multiple blogs, but on Pinterest and Facebook as well! 
What a great deal, huh?

Thank you for linking up, friends!
Please read the guidelines before participating:
  • Follow and/or subscribe to your host blog.
  • Be sure to include THE SCOOP button or text link to in your linked post...mandatory to be featured!
  • By linking up you are agreeing that the photos are yours or that you have permission to use them, that we may use those photos to feature your project on a blog post, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog, of course.
  • Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest so that the originator of the post gets the credit.







Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email

Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered


Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow on Bloglovin

16 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting!! Penny's bathroom makes me want to do something extra special to ours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I want some of that Bananas Foster RIGHT NOW! I liked today's features, but I am drooling over the BF. Thanks for hosting the linkup. laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting! Your features are all fabulous! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. That ribbon spool pumpkin is a cute idea! Have a great week Debbie:@)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks again for a lovely party. I was just over at DDDU reading about Churchill. How cute a post is that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the spool pumpkin! Thanks so much ladies for this wonderful party to share! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Debbie, Thanks so much for the feature and for hosting another great party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Debbie thank you so much for this awesome party and for the lovely features. Have a wonderful week.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  9. Debbie, thank you for hosting the Scoop - love the features (as well as your fab projects!). I have a great little bit of French-American history in my restored WWI purse this week. :)
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  10. Debbie, you've inspired me to get busy on adding some fall touches here. The temps have cooled some, and we even have the doors open in the sun room. Yipee! Thanks for sharing all the fall beauty in your home. Fun tour!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for featuring my sunflower post today on the Scoop. You made my day!

    xoxo
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for hosting, Debbie. Happy October!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Debbie,
    Thank you so much for featuring my Country French Master Bath! I am honored. Thank you also for hosting this wonderful party.
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Debbie: Thanks so much for hosting the party for us today! I've found so much inspiration online for fall decorating this year--just enjoying it all:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Debbie, thanks so much for hosting such a great lineup.

    Enjoy your day,

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie