Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

18 July, 2012

Dove® VisibleCare™ Body Wash Review...Want to Win a $500 Spa Gift Certificate?


dove
When I retired five years ago, I never dreamed that my life would be busier than ever, but it has been! Instead of spending my time in the classroom as a French teacher, I have had the chance to spend time in France with my oldest grandson!  And shortly after my retirement, my very energetic second grandson came along and then a third sweet little boy, so my life has really shifted into high gear! As a grandmother to three very active boys… not to mention having time for my hobbies of gardening and thrifting…it seems that I am always on the run, so I need some “me time” to revitalize. It’s important for me to take good care of myself, not only for them, but for me as well. I don’t have time for a complicated beauty routine, so I was on the lookout for a product that is easy and effective.

lather
So I was curious when Dove® sent me a sample of their new VisibleCare™ Toning Crème Body Wash to try...one of their new premium body washes. I love the way it smells…a wonderful woodsy, citrusy fragrance...and the lather is really creamy and rich. But what I love best is that it rinses clean and still leaves my skin feeling soft. They promise visibly prettier skin in just seven days, but I saw a difference from the first day. My skin is definitely softer and smoother and it stays that way all day. It’s like getting the benefit of an expensive lotion without the sticky feeling they can leave behind. It’s nice to feel good in my own skin…and just in time for summer!

Dove® has created an entire line of VisibleCare™ body wash. There are three types to take care of your special skin care needs. The product that I used…Dove® VisibleCare™ Toning Crème Body Wash…helps promote the skin’s elasticity and strength. Dove® VisibleCare™ Renewing Crème Body Wash nourishes and replenishes the skin. And finally, Dove® VisibleCare™ Softening Crème Body Wash softens skin and dry spots. Choose the one that suits your needs, shed those winter coats and get your skin ready for summer! You can get more information by visiting the Dove® web site and find the body wash that's just right for you!

NOW...GET $1.00 OFF OF DOVE® VISIBLECARE™ AND ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES FOR A $500 SPA GIFT CERTIFICATE!
Visit Dove® VisibleCare® to get a coupon for $1 off!
Enter to win one of two $500 Spafinder gift certificates!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
COMMENTS TO THIS POST ARE NOT SWEEPSTAKES ENTRIES. PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR ENTRY METHODS FOR THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
a) Follow this link, and provide your email address and your response to the Promotion prompt
b) Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: "#SweepstakesEntry"; and then visit this link to provide your email address and the URL to that Tweet.
c) Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and then visit this link to provide your email address and the URL to that post.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. Winners will have 72 hours to claim the prize, or an alternative winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 7/18/2012 - 8/22/2012
Be sure to visit the Dove® VisibleCare™ Crème Body Wash brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ reviews and find more chances to win!