Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

17 December, 2018

The Scoop #357

Hi everyone and welcome back to The Scoop! We are still doing a little last-minute decorating at my house so I am sharing my latest...my COTTON BOLL WREATH CHRISTMAS MAKEOVER! It's a fun addition to all of the farmhouse-style galvanized touches in my Christmas decor this year! Now I want to see what you are bringing to the party so let's get started!



Welcome to the Scoop!!!
The Scoop is the weekly party featuring the scoop on the best from around the web!
We are
Yvonne from StoneGable
 and Suzy from Worthing Court 

Our host this week is Anita @ Cedar Hill Farmhouse.
Evie and I had so much fun at a recent Christmas party! I'm doing less Christmas decorating this year, and having more fun. Did I say that out loud?
And part of my fun is to bring you the best home decor items I can find. These are beautiful 100% European linen ruffled hand towels that we sourced from Europe. They are even lovelier in person! CLICK HERE
It snowed at our mountain house in North Carolina! I'm so sad I missed the snow. I hear we had about 18 inches!
Yes this is the view! If you are interested in staying here, you can! CLICK HERE.
We know you love trends, so check out the podcast episode on the Color Trends for 2019.

Here's what your hosts are up to.









Now we want to see what you have to share so let's get started!




Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link at the bottom of the email.
Click HERE to read my Privacy Policy.
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie