Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

16 July, 2018

The Scoop #335

 Hi everyone and welcome back to The Scoop! A recent trip to my favorite produce stand netted me some fresh peaches. So what do you do while you wait for them to ripen? Make a centerpiece, of course! lol I love the color they add to my SUMMERY FARMHOUSE CENTERPIECE and I really can't wait to add them to my cereal! Now I want to see what you brought to the party so let's get started!


Welcome back to The Scoop
The weekly party featuring the scoop on the best posts from around the web!
We are 
Yvonne from StoneGable
and Suzy from Worthing Court

Our host this week is Debbie from Confessions of a Plate Addict
Hi everyone and welcome back to The Scoop! We're so glad that you are joining our party! It's hot and humid here in Georgia! We are busy visiting family and friends and making the most of the pool and our outdoor time when we can. Let's just say that the little grands are keeping me running!

So for me, summer décor needs to be simple and it's a plus if it's not too expensive ...and nothing fits that description more than farmhouse style! I am sharing my 8 WAYS TO GET FARMHOUSE SUMMER STYLE with everything from easy-to-make wreaths and throw pillows to centerpieces and unique planters. I hope you'll check them out! 

And now...let's see what your hosts are sharing this week!

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT
FIVE MINUTE LEMON VERBENA GOATS MILK SOAP || SUMMERY FARMHOUSE CENTERPIECE || POTTERY BARN INSPIRED FRENCHY PILLOW 






Here are just a few of the things that caught my eye last week!

OLD DOOR PATIO TABLE  from I Should Be Mopping the Floor

FRENCH FARMHOUSE DRESSER MAKEOVER from Repurpose and Upcycle

MASON JAR BUG REPELLENT LUMINARIES from Good Food & Family Fun


GRILLED CHICKEN AND PEACH PESTO PIZZA from Cooking with Curls

Now I want to see what you brought to the party, so let's get started!





 Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link at the bottom of the email.
Click HERE to read my Privacy Policy.
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. thanks so much for hosting!! I am link #195, #197 and #198!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie - I love spending time with my grands too. Thanks for hosting this week and thanks to all the ladies for all your hard work in keeping The Scoop going. I linked another garden makeover up at #46. Have a great rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my fav thing in the world is to spend time with the grandkids. We are so excited our daughter Sofia is going to have a boy this December coming; we are the parents and grandparents of only girls.
    Thank you for hosting.
    Have a lovely week.
    Fabby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie