Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

22 May, 2017

The Scoop #276

Hi everyone and welcome back to The Scoop! Can you believe it's only a week until Memorial Day and the unofficial start of summer? I am dreaming of the beach and sharing my TEN BEST BEACH-INSPIRED PROJECTS. It's a collection of fun and easy ideas including my sheet music sailboats that will add a beachy touch to your home! Now I can't wait to see what you have to share so let's get started!



Welcome back to The Scoop
The weekly party featuring the scoop on the best posts from around the web!


We are 
Yvonne from StoneGable
and Suzy from Worthing Court

Our host this week is Debbie at Confessions of a Plate Addict
Hi everyone! We are so glad that you are taking time from your busy week to join the party! Here in Georgia it feels like summer has already arrived and has me thinking ahead to those patriotic holidays that are just around the corner!

So I am sharing TEN FUN AND EASY IDEAS IN RED, WHITE AND BLUE...featuring lots of easy decor projects to add a festive holiday touch to your home plus my favorite summer dessert...NO-BAKE STRAWBERRY TUNNEL CAKE! It's so easy that all you have to do is assemble it and it only takes minutes..plus no hot oven heating up your summer kitchen! I hope you'll check it out!

Here's what your hosts are sharing this week!


LISTEN TO FAKING HIGH END DECOR

THE SCOOP #276


 And here are just a few of your wonderful ideas from last week's party that caught my eye!

Debbie at Refresh Restyle shared her VINTAGE KITCHEN SCALES MAKEOVER. Gotta love that fresh color!


Pamela of Brooklyn Farm Girl showed us how to make these BAKED BROCCOLI CHEDDAR CHEESE STICKS...two of my favorites in one snack!


Isn't this a clever idea? This VINTAGE ENAMELED COLANDER HANGING BASKET PLANTER is from Sarah at Sadie Seasongoods.


Hang on to this idea from Nikki at Tikkido! I love her HARDWARE STORE BOW TUTORIAL FOR FATHER'S DAY GIFT WRAPPING...fun!


Kristy at Starfish Cottage shared her summery BLUE AND WHITE MASTER BEDROOM...so pretty!

And now...I can't wait to see what you are sharing so let's get started!







Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting this great party! I love the Father's Day Gift Wrap feature! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the party, Debbie!! Hope your week is going great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting, Debbie. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie