1. Add mums to your favorite container. I love the look of yellow mums in a creamy white tureen! And the good news is that they are already available!
2. Sprinkle a few pumpkins (mine are faux for now) among your existing décor. You don’t have to take everything down and start over. Just add a few fall touches to what’s there!
3. Add a bit of fall foliage. Even though the leaves will be green until well into October here in the South, all sorts of pretty faux fall stems are available at home décor stores.
4. Bring out your fall pillows. Throw pillows are such an easy way to add seasonal touches! One of my favorites is my VINTAGE FRENCH PUMPKIN PILLOW!
5. Add some fall decorations to a tray. A simple fall vignette on a coffee table tray can add that seasonal feeling without having to decorate the whole house.
Or how about a few fall touches in the kitchen? A galvanized tray is the perfect base for an easy fall display!
I’m not ready for a full home tour here yet…unless the little grands’ orange Legos count!…but here’s a peek at my FALL HOME TOUR from a couple of years ago! How about you? Are you thinking ahead to fall, too?
Thanks for stopping by! Please visit these wonderful bloggers and their beautiful blogs to see what they are up to and to find a list of this week’s participants.
Thrifty Decor Chick for Before and After Monday , Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday , The Stories of A2Z for Tutorials and Tips Tuesday , Coastal Charm for the Show and Share Party , A Stroll thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday , My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia for Inspire Me Monday, Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays , The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home on Thursdays, French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday , Craftberry Bush for the Inspiration Gallery on Friday, Tatertots & Jello for the Link Party Palooza on Fridays
See you next time! À la prochaine!