Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

09 May, 2016

The Scoop #222

Hi everyone and welcome back to The Scoop! We've had a strange weather week here....from fall-like temperatures to summer and back! But I have continued working on getting the patio set up for my favorite pastime...bird watching while drinking coffee! As soon as I have it ready, I will share. One of my favorites, my SHABBY PICNIC BASKET PLANTER...will be making its return for yet another year! In the meantime, I can't wait to see what you have to share!


Welcome back to The Scoop!
The weekly party featuring the scoop on the best from around the web!

We are 
Yvonne from StoneGable
and Suzy from Worthing Court

anita cedar hill proflie pic 06 2014 small
Hello! This is Anita Joyce from Cedar Hill Farmhouse, your host for this week. Have you been dining outdoors lately? Here in Texas, the weather has been pretty perfect for dinner on the back porch. Speaking of porches, be sure to check out Prairie Style magazine this summer. Guess whose porch will be on the cover? Yup, that's the porch here at Cedar Hill Farmhouse. *Squee*

PS-SUMMER-2016-cover-small
As you can tell from the features, my thoughts are turning to the outdoors. I would have breakfast, lunch and dinner on the porch if it were up to me.

Here is what your hosts have been up to this week.

2016-05-09-collage

The Scoop 222


THE SCOOP #222

And now for the features from last week's party.
1-12
Fireplace-Cover-3-393x590
friday 063 (853x1280) (2)
No-Bake-Raspberry-Cheesecake-2-via-The-Kittchen

Now for this week's party.



Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. Thank you Debbie and friends for this wonderful linky party each week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the party! Have a wonderful week, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for hosting the party.
    Have a lovely week.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello beautiful! I love stopping by your party each week. Please take a moment to stop by our party that goes until Friday at 7 pm. We pin and tweet everything! Have a beautiful day! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debbie, thanks for hosting such a wonderful party, I might be the last guest but better late than never :) so happy to be joining you ladies.
    xo
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. have a lovely week, thanks for hosting, visited quite a few, very inspiring

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie