Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

14 March, 2016

The Scoop #214

Hi everyone and welcome back to The Scoop! Here...warm weather and the approach of Easter have me dreaming of spring! And what says both better than bunnies! So this week I am sharing my POTTERY BARN INSPIRED BUNNY GARLAND...a fun, easy and inexpensive way to add some whimsy to your spring décor! And I have a feeling that many of you will be sharing a litle bit of spring, too...so let's get on with the party!



Welcome back to The Scoop!
The weekly party featuring the scoop on the best from around the web!


anita cedar hill proflie pic 06 2014 small
Hello, this is Anita, your host for this week. I'm loving the warm weather here, and soooo excited about the time change. The bluebonnets will be out soon and the Round Top Antique Show will be here in just a few days. Lots to be very excited about!

 Here's what we are sharing this week!
CEDAR HILL FARMHOUSE
2016-03-13-2-collage

WORTHING COURT

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT

STONEGABLE
THE SCOOP #214-stonegableblog.com

And now for the features from last week's party.
IMG_5375
IMG_0293
how to upholster a sofa
birds-nest-easter-cupcakes

Now for this week's party!





Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Such wonderful features - thanks so much for hosting !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of inspiration to savor--thank you so much for being such a gracious hostess. Hope you are enjoying our Southern (early) spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holidays have a way of sneaking up on me. I am loving the bird nest cupcakes.

    Thanks again for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see some plate racks featured... I'm so glad I have mine and I love it. I'm sure I posted in your party too.
    Thank you so much for hosting.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting, saw the how too for a magnolia wreath., very cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie