Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

15 September, 2014

Please Join Me for The Scoop #136

It's Monday evening, so It must be time for another edition of The Scoop! It's been a busy week here at the Plate Addict's and I have a lot to share and I know you do, too...so let's go straight to the party!


Welcome back to The Scoop!
The weekly party featuring the scoop on the best from around the web!


We are 
Yvonne from StoneGable
and Suzy from Worthing Court

Our host this week is...

Debbie at Confessions of a Plate Addict

Hi everyone! So glad you joined us today! We wouldn't have a party if we didn't have our guests! I don't know about you but I am officially calling it fall even though it's still hot and humid here in Georgia!


 So on my blog, I am sharing my 10 favorite things that you can do right now to bring on that fall feeling!


 And I am excited because I am sharing my no-sew Pottery Barn inspired fall wreath pillow on the Fall No-Sew Showcase! My friend and fellow Scoop host, Yvonne at StoneGable, and I are bringing you  some fun and easy ways to add those little fall touches to your home!

 And now...here's what caught my eye on last week's Scoop!


Simply Vintageous...by Suzan shared her wonderful Ruby dresser makeover.


 You've gotta love this unique wood and burlap natural fall wreath from Finding Home.


I love all of the mercury glass on Setting for Four's fall mantel.


Look how Anderson + Grant transformed plastic pumpkins. Even the stems look real!


And I know what I am going to do for a final taste of summer...use the last of my peaches to make this ice cream from Make Mine Lemon!


 
Here's another one I have added from Reviews, Chews and How-to's  because it gets so much traffic from Pinterest!

And now...on to the party! I can't wait to see what you've got to share! 
This party is now closed.

Thank you for linking up, friends!
Please read the guidelines before participating:
  • Follow and/or subscribe to your host blog.
  • Be sure to include THE SCOOP button or text link to in your linked post...mandatory to be featured!
  • By linking up you are agreeing that the photos are yours or that you have permission to use them, that we may use those photos to feature your project on a blog post, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog, of course.
  • Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest so that the originator of the post gets the credit.

Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my "fake" pumpkins as one of your features this week. I am honored to be included with such amazing posts! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, I am just thrilled to be featured. I waited so long to get my hands on some "good" peaches. I hate to see the season go.

    Thank you so much for hosting. It is always fun.

    Madonna
    MakeMineLemon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie, besides loving the features and the link party (thank you!), I really liked your 10 things for fall right now post - every one of them were great ideas! Have a great week,
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello cute lady! I love stopping by your party each week. Thank you! I hope you get a chance to stop by our party. We would love to have you! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
    Happy Tuesday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that wood and burlap wreath Debbie! Have a great week:@)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie