Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

08 August, 2014

20+ Fun Projects Inspired by Pottery Barn

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT 20 Pottery Barn Inspired Projects from Hometalk
Hi everyone! Well, if you know me, you know that I am a big copy cat…especially when it comes to creating Pottery Barn look-alike projects on a dime!  So you would understand that I was excited when Hometalk asked me to curate a collection of fabulous Pottery Barn inspired creations from their website! I’ve included a little bit of everything…lamps, furniture, wall décor, pillows and much more! Please be sure to head on over and check it out here.

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT 15 Pottery Barn Inspired Projects
And just in case you would like to check out a few more Pottery Barn inspired projects, you will find them here. Here are just a few of my favorites:
Pottery Barn inspired monogrammed serving board

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed seeing my Pottery Barn inspired projects! Please visit these wonderful bloggers and their beautiful blogs to see what they are up to and to find a list of this week’s participants. 
Under the Table and Dreaming for the Sunday Showcase Party , Thrifty Decor Chick for Before and After Monday , Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday , The Stories of A2Z for Tutorials and Tips Tuesday , Coastal Charm for the Show and Share Party , A Stroll thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday , My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia for Inspire Me Monday, Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays ,   French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday , Common Ground for Be Inspired on Fridays , The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home Friday , Craftberry Bush for the Inspiration Gallery on Friday
See you next time! À la prochaine!

Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email

Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered


Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for including my Sea Glass Bowl knock-off! I LOVE all of your choices! Beautiful board with lots of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for including my Pottery Barn Inspired Tuscan Vase. You included a lot of good projects! (some are currently on my radar) :)

    Jennifer @ Decorated Chaos
    http://decoratedchaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always love love love your copycat posts! You are one of the most creative... and nice... bloggers I know! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie