Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

04 August, 2014

Please Join Me for The Scoop #130

Hi everyone! It's time for another edition of The Scoop! Although it's not official, summer is winding down here as the grands go back to school. Where did it go? And my thoughts are turning to Paris as I get a little nostalgic about my trip there with my oldest grandson several years ago. So this week I shared my favorite vintage Paris-themed projects on the blog! And I can't wait to see what you have to share soooo....
let's get this party started!

Welcome back to The Scoop!
The weekly party featuring the scoop on the best from around the web!

More exposure + less time = win win!


We are 
Yvonne from StoneGable
and Suzy from Worthing Court


Our host this week is...

anita cedar hill proflie pic 06 2014 small

Anita at Cedar Hill Farmhouse

Happy Monday!
Hello, friends! So glad you are joining us this week! 
What do you call a study in a closet? Heck if I know, but I kinda just did that. It's becoming my favorite place to hide.
decorated-closet

And I wanted to share with you that you can get FREE INTERIOR DECORATING ADVICE on my FACEBOOK page. If you want to submit your decorating dilemma, just Private Message me on my FB page and include at least one photo. I'll post your question, and my super-talented readers will offer their ideas and suggestions. So far, it's a hit!! I'll just include your first name so you can chime in or not. Check it out!!
Now let's PARTY!!!
 
Here's what caught my eye from last week...
DSC_0002
A-DELIGHTSOME-LIFE-CABINET-GLASS-DOOR-DETAIL
birthday montage collage 1-2
IMG_9776
IMG_2375
SAM_1761

Now let's see what you have to show us!

Thank you for linking up, friends! 
 
Please read the guidelines before participating:
  • Follow and/or subscribe to your host blog.
  • Be sure to include THE SCOOP button or text link to in your linked post...mandatory to be featured!
  • By linking up you are agreeing that the photos are yours or that you have permission to use them, that we may use those photos to feature your project on a blog post, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog, of course.
  • Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest so that the originator of the post gets the credit.





Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

11 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for letting me play at your party. I am in love with Beaux R'eves bedding. What a great feature!

    Madonna
    MakeMineLemon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful features! Thanks for hosting!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paris is calling my name lately, too, Debbie. I was there many years ago with my mom and hope to take my daughter sometime soon :).
    Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie, this week's features are absolutely the best. Each one offers wonderful inspiration. Thanks for hosting each week. ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the feature! Have a great week and thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting your wonderful party, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting, Debbie! Have a lovely week.~hugs, Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Even though the kids are back in school I bet the heat reminds you it's still summer:@) Have a great week Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice features. Thank you for hosting.
    Have a blessed week.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Debbie, thanks for hosting such a great party, I'm always amazed at all the talent that I see here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello cute lady! Thanks for hosting. I'm loving it! Please come and party with us. We would be thrilled to have you! HTTP://LOULOUGIRLS.BLOGSPOT.COM/
    Happy Tuesday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie