Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

16 November, 2019

Elegant Pottery Barn Inspired Thanksgiving Tablescape

I am so excited because Thanksgiving, my favorite holiday, is less than two weeks away! I love it because it's one of the few times that I get to have my extended family all together around one table. And while I am not hosting this year, I have set a smaller, more intimate but still elegant table for my immediate family since that's who I will actually be with on Thanksgiving Day.



I was searching for inspiration when I saw Pottery Barn's Thanksgiving setting here and I knew that I had found it! And I was counting my lucky stars (sort of) that shoulder surgery had kept me from gathering up all of my gold accessories from ten...yes, ten...years ago and consigning them! If you wait long enough, it all comes back in style! ;-)

So I pulled out my gold chargers and gold flatware (which I notice is back at Target) along with simple white plates with a beaded edge and white napkins. The only purchase I needed to make was the napkin rings!

Pottery Barn's gold pumpkins in the centerpiece were easy! Just a couple of pumpkins from my stash and a can of gold spray paint and I was good!

I pulled out my oak garland and added a few sprigs of faux eucalyptus to serve as greenery in the centerpiece. Here, I must note that you should never use real eucalyptus if you have cats. It can make them very sick! And since my Eudora is a chewer, I always use faux.

Next, I sprinkled in a few gold votive holders, some battery operated fairy lights and my best brass candlesticks. 

More gold votive holders and gold balls were added to the hutch along with a bay leaf wreath topped by a gold bow. I love the way the gold looks with my collection of blue and white plates!

And I have a confession....I love this so much that I will be using it as a springboard for my Christmas tablescape. Just a few simple changes in the centerpiece and I'll be ready! And that's a good thing because there's less time between Thanksgiving and Christmas this year!

And just in case you are looking for more inspiration, here are my FIVE FAVORITE THANKSGIVING TABLESCAPES from previous years. 

It's a strange mixture of Thanksgiving and Christmas at my house right now since there's no time to waste but I had to stop and give my favorite holiday its due! I'll be jumping into Christmas after this so stay tuned!

Remember to pin it!



Also find me at…

Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link at the bottom of the email.
Click HERE to read my Privacy Policy.
Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie! So pretty! I love it! Happy Almost Thanksgiving. laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie,
    Golden gorgeousness!
    I do love how it compliments your blue and white dinnerware on the hutch!
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tablescape! You mentioned you spray painted your pumpkins gold, what paint did you use. The ones I have found in the stores tend to look a bit too bright.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad that you like it! I used Krylon Metallic Gold Leaf spray paint.

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie