Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

18 February, 2019

The Scoop #365

Hi everyone and welcome back to The Scoop! We are so glad you are joining our party! It's cold and rainy here so it's time for some indoor fun! How about coming along with me for A LITTLE WINTER ANTIQUING! I'm sharing all of my favorite finds like this fun flower pot wreath plus lots more. A little window shopping will always brighten up a dreary day! ;-) And now I want to see what you are bringing to the party so let's get started!


Welcome to the Scoop!!!
The weekly party featuring the scoop on the best from around the web!
We are
Yvonne from StoneGable
and Suzy from Worthing Court

Our host this week is Anita @ Cedar Hill Farmhouse
We're planting another peach tree this week. I hope it does as well as our other two peach trees. On another note, if you want any of the items in my Soft Surroundings Collection, you might want to grab them soon. Most of the items have already sold out. The St. Lucie bottles, the Cadiz trays and the Juliana chest are still available. The Juliana chest is about $200 off right now, so it's a great price! CLICK HERE to see the entire collection.

Here is what your hosts are up to this week.




And now...on to the features for this week...

Botanic Bleu did a fabulous job on a French wall sconce makeover.

The Dedicated House shares five simple ideas for your bedroom.

Knick of Time showed us how to make our own rosemary lavender soap.

The Scrap Shoppe Blog did an amazing job creating these pillows.

I can't wait to try these kabobs by the Bearded Hiker.

Now show us what you've got!



Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link at the bottom of the email.
Click HERE to read my Privacy Policy.
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Debbie,
    Thank you, Anita, Suzy, and Yvonne for hosting The Scoop each week. I always look forward to participating and to seeing what others have shared. Thank you all for featuring my makeover of a French sconce. I am honored that you ladies, who are so great at what you do, have featured something from my blog.

    Now, I'm off to look at your bird's nest place card holders.

    Judith

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie