Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

18 May, 2015

Please Join Me for The Scoop #171

Hi everyone and welcome back to The Scoop! I love partying with you every week and can't wait to see what you have to share! Here...warmer weather is already cranking up and Memorial Day will be here in just a short week...and with it, the unofficial start of summer! Can you believe it?



As for me, I am sharing a wonderful gift that I received from a sweet friend...all the way from Chip and Joanna's shop at Magnolia Farms! Isn't it beautiful? I am a big fan of their show "Fixer Upper" on HGTV so it was a special thrill for me! You can get all the details here.

And now...I can't wait to see what you've got, so let's get this party started!

 Welcome back to The Scoop!

The weekly party featuring the scoop on the best from around the web!



We are

Yvonne from StoneGable
and Suzy from Worthing Court
Our host this week is…
Suzy from Worthing Court.
Suzy from Worthing Court Blog

Hi everyone!  It's always such an honor for me when I get to be your host.  We're so glad that you've chosen to take time out of your busy schedule to come party with us!  This link party is always filled to the brim with inspiring ideas and projects.


Did you happen to catch my post from the other day where I was asking for help in my office?  If not, I sure would appreciate it if you would stop by and give me your suggestions.  I've already received several good ones, but am still looking for more!


Bookcases

And if you have any special occasions coming up - or even if you don't - you don't want to miss my recipe for...

Recipe for Orange Creamsicle Cake

Now, let's catch up and see what you've been up to!

Beth from Mary Beth's Place gave a traditional French Provencal dresser a pretty makeover.  Love the soft pink stripes!

Tabatha from Chic By Tab shared a cute anchor sign that has summer written all over it.  She gives directions so that you can make one too!
  
Christy from Our Southern Home made an uber cute lampshade for her porch.  It's no-sew too!

 Kristi from Making It In The Mountains revealed her adorable rustic boys bedroom makeover.

Tracey from The Kitchen Is My Playground shares her recipe for a champagne cobbler cocktail that looks so refreshing for those hot summer days.

Thank you, thank you to everyone who linked up and visited last week!  Let's see what you have to share this week. 


Please read the guidelines before participating:
  • Follow and/or subscribe to your host blog.
  • Be sure to include THE SCOOP button or text link to in your linked post…mandatory to be featured!
  • By linking up you are agreeing that the photos are yours or that you have permission to use them, that we may use those photos to feature your project on a blog post, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog, of course.
  • Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest so that the originator of the post gets the credit.




Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting Debbie. Love your gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello cute lady! I get so excited to stop by your party each week. Love to party with you! Our party just started and we would love you to stop by. We pin and tweet everything! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie