Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

16 September, 2013

Please Join Me for The Scoop #84

It is beginning to feel like fall here in Georgia...well, a little! I am knee deep in decorating for the All Things Home Fall Tour and can't wait for you to see what I am doing...so here's a little peep! Real pumpkins have finally arrived and now all we need is that beautiful fall color in the leaves!  I am betting there will be lots of fall inspiration in your links...so let's get this party started!

Welcome back to The Scoop
The weekly linky party featuring the scoop on the best posts from the web!

The Scoop

More exposure + less time = win win!


 We are 
Anita from Cedar Hill Ranch,
Linsey from Farmhouse Porch,
 Debbie from Confessions of a Plate Addict
and Anne from White Lace Cottage.
Our guest hosts will join us again in the fall.

Our host this week is...


Anita from Cedar Hill Ranch

Oh my it's party time... AGAIN!! Thank you, thank you, thank you for joining our little party each week. Without you, it wouldn't be a party.
I thought I would share just a few photos of the new house with you. 
This is where I sit every morning for breakfast, surrounded by dishes.





We officially sold the old house last week, which was such a relief. I'm working on photos of the new house, so expect lots of photos coming later this week!!
Let's take a look back at some of the link ups at last week's party!

Turquoise Home - DIY Utility Sink Skirt




Chateau Chic - Glimpses of Fall




Family Home and Life - Rice Pancakes




Kate's Treasures - Just Another Chair Makeover




Dixie Delights - Living Room Before and After




Creative Juices - Macarons




And...just in case you missed it, the staff and I here at Plate Addict chose some features for you, too! Fall has arrived in many of your homes with a softer, more muted palette! You can see them all by clicking here!



I am also featuring some of your links on my new Pinterest board Shared at The Scoop Linky Party and I have shared them on my blog's Facebook page. Soooo...please know that linking up on The Scoop will not only get you more exposure on multiple blogs, but on Pinterest and Facebook as well! What a great deal, huh?


Thank you for linking up, friends!
Please read the guidelines before participating:
  • Follow and/or subscribe to your host blog.
  • Be sure to include THE SCOOP button or text link to in your linked post...mandatory to be featured!
  • By linking up you are agreeing that the photos are yours or that you have permission to use them, that we may use those photos to feature your project on a blog post, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog, of course.
  • Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest so that the originator of the post gets the credit.







Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email

Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered


Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow on Bloglovin

12 comments:

  1. Love those pumpkins Debbie! Thanks so much for hosting!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting Debbie -
    And Anita - your kitchen area is out of this world gorgeous!!!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie, thanks so much for hosting! These are great features! Glad to link up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for hosting. I am off to visit the macrons - they are to die for they are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was tickled to see pumpkins at the nursery this week too Debbie! Enjoy fall:@)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty features here. Thank you so much for hosting. Have a blessed week.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great features, Debbie! And Anita's home is so pretty. I love your pumpkins!..Christine

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is one beautiful home! Thanks for hostessing Debbie.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Debbie, you are inspiring me. I brought home some white pumpkins from the grocery store this afternoon. It's a start! '-)
    Thanks for hosting........Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for hosting, Debbie. I'm sorry that I was absent last week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm late, I'm late. Glad you saved me some party cake. :) Thx, my friend, for featuring my Decoupaged Books. And thanks for letting me party with you. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anita's house is so pretty! Can't wait to see more! Thank you for hosting!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie