Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

20 August, 2018

The Scoop #340


 Hi everyone and welcome back to The Scoop! We are so glad you are joining our party! Here...hot and humid weather continues and I am longing for fall to arrive. It's just too early to decorate but I can add a little touch of the feeling of fall with my ALL NATURAL SIMMERING SPICED APPLE POTPOURRI. I love the way it makes my house smell! Now I can't wait to see what you are sharing so let's get started!


Welcome back to The Scoop!
The weekly party featuring the scoop on the best from around the web!

We are 
Yvonne from StoneGable
and Suzy from Worthing Court

Our host this week is Debbie at Confessions of a Plate Addict

Hi everyone and welcome back to The Scoop! Thanks so much for joining our party! Here in Georgia it's still hot and humid but I am thinking of cooler weather and my favorite season...FALL!

And if you are like me and like to create much of your own decor, it's time to start working on those fall projects. So I am sharing my 10 WAYS TO GET A HEAD START ON FALL, including centerpieces you can add right now for a little seasonal transition as well as easy DIYs like my SWEATER PUMPKINS which were recently featured in Country Sampler magazine's Autumn Decorating issue! I hope you'll take a peek! 

Here's what your hosts are sharing this week...








And here are just a few of the things that caught my eye last week...

TIPS FOR GARDENING IN AUGUST AND A TOUR from Gingham Gardens

EASY CARAMEL APPLE CUPCAKES from Live, Love, Texas

FALL OUTDOOR LIVING SPACE from Taryn Whiteaker

DIY KITCHEN TABLE MAKEOVER  from Thistle Key Lane

 DIY STENCILED HOUSE NUMBER BUCKETS from Uncommon Designs

And now I can't wait to see what you brought to the party so let's get started!


Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link at the bottom of the email.
Click HERE to read my Privacy Policy.
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie