Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

26 April, 2018

Four Favorite Tablescapes

I'm excited today to join my friend Susan at BETWEEN NAPS ON THE PORCH who is celebrating her 500th Tablescape Thursday today! Can you believe it? She always amazes us with her fabulous tablescapes and, as a plate addict, you know I love that! So in her honor I am sharing my four favorites which happen to include several holidays as well.



The first, my SPRING TABLESCAPE IN BLUE AND WHITE, is really appropriate right now with the arrival of one of my favorite seasons! It was actually inspired by my favorite pin on Pinterest.

I pulled out all the stops with my blue and white pieces and combined them with white tulips for an intricate centerpiece.

My mom's silver and a pair of Irish crystal goblets top off the look. You can see more HERE.

My favorite Thanksgiving tablescape stars BURLAP AND WHITE PUMPKINS with some bittersweet added for good measure!

I elevated one of the pumpkins on an overturned cup and saucer and surrounded it with more pumpkins, lots of gourds and votive candles.

I used my favorite go-to plates and some fun acorn napkins to finish the look. Head over HERE to get a closer look at this festive fall tablescape.

My STARRY BURLAP AND PLAID TABLESCAPE really is my all-time star since it made its way to an issue of Country Sampler magazine! :-)

Glittery stars and plaid accents top the burlap table runner...

...along with a simple wooden country-style lantern and star-shaped wreath elevated on a footed serving board. You can see more of this tablescape HERE.

And finally, my COUNTRY FRENCH NEW YEAR TABLESCAPE was so much fun to create!

It features lots of texture thanks to fresh-cut greenery and burlap bows along with chunky pewter flatware and galvanized accents for that Country French look.

And at each place is an oversized French script napkin and a handmade New Years Eve party cracker filled with fun surprises for my guests. If you would like to get more details, just head over HERE.

I hope you enjoyed revisiting my tablescape favorites! And be sure to head over to visit Susan at BETWEEN NAPS ON THE PORCH  to congratulate her on her 10 years and 500 tablescapes! Now that's a real accomplishment!


Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Debbie, I so enjoyed visiting your tablescapes! I remember a couple of them. I can’t possible pick a favorite from the four, they are all lovely and unique! Thanks for taking us down memory lane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun reviewing these tablescapes. I especially like the blue and white spring tablescape. This has been fun seeing everyone’s collections of tablescapes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having hosted a French Queen Bee themed My Favorite Things Party, I love, love, love the unique and beautiful Country French New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great selections Debbie, they're all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie, loved looking back at these special tables. I'm in awe of Susan and that she has reached 500 Tablescape Thursdays. Do you remember that it was you and Susan who inspired me to start a blog and join in the fun. Thank you, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie