Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

18 February, 2018

Fun with Flower Pots

Woo hoo! Spring seems to have sprung a little early in my neck of the woods! Sooo…all this pretty weather has me freshening up some of my favorite spring projects to use again this year. And…if you are like me and have a stash of flower pots, I have some fun ideas that I would like to share with you.



CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Chalkboard Flower Pots2_thumb[10] My first project is these cute CHALKBOARD FLOWER POTS. They are so much fun and easy to make! And wouldn’t they make a great gift? Just fill with your favorite flowers and finish them off with a sweet message!

044_thumb[20]Here’s another fun flower pot project…my little FLOWER POT MAN! I have already spiffed him up and ready to settle in near my patio. Here he is last year sporting creeping Jenny as hair. And the new favorite 'do for this year? I'm thinking about creeping fig!

 Another way to spruce up plain flower pots...my easy FABRIC DECOUPAGE FLOWER POTS. I used a fun frenchy fabric but of course any fabric would do!

flower pot wreath_thumb[13]
And finally, and maybe my favorite, here’s my FLOWER POT WREATH!

It stayed on my front door all last summer and will soon be headed that way again!

flower pot wreath parts_thumb[5]
All you need is a grapevine wreath, flower pots in assorted sizes, twine, floral foam and faux flowers to finish it off. You will find instructions for making it, including flower pot sizes, here.

And there you have it…my ideas for fun ways to use flower pots! And…if you are short on flower pots, I’ll bet that if you head out for the thrift stores and yard sales, you may find that your unsuspecting neighbors have give decided to part with theirs! Enjoy!



Also find me at…

Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email

Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Given the nature of your staff, I would have thought catnip would be in the pots.
    I hadn't thought about using twine to hold the pots. Good job
    Myrna and Tiger Tiger

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie