Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

24 February, 2018

6 Unique Ways to Decorate Eggs

Whoa! Easter is really sneaking up on me this year! Have you realized that it's only a few short weeks away? It's time for me to get my crafting on! And in the meantime I'm sharing some fun and very different ways to decorate your eggs this year using everything from moss to silk ties! And they're all easy...always a plus!



Here's one that's really unique...my EASY MOSS-COVERED EGGS. Doesn't this just say spring?

This one is really fun and different...my SILK TIE DYED EGGS...made using (you guessed it) silk ties from the thrift store!

These POTTERY BARN INSPIRED GLITTER EGGS are not only easy but include a time-saving cheat to make it super fast to create a whole nest of them!

Here's one of my all-time favorites...my FRENCH DECOUPAGE EGGS made from the pages of a French dictionary and sheet music. That's Notre Dame Cathedral on the egg in the foreground!

Here's another inexpensive copycat...my POTTERY BARN INSPIRED EASTER EGGS.  Just hang them from a branch...real or faux...to get the full effect.

And here's another favorite...my BOTANICAL DECOUPAGE EGGS. With an abundance of pretty spring paper napkins available now, the possibilities are endless!

And stay tuned because I have a very cute and equally unique Easter-y pillow to share next!

Remember to pin it!




Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Your eggs are so pretty and unusual, love them all. Thanks so much for sharing.

    Have a great week.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie