Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

29 January, 2018

The Scoop #311

Hi everyone and welcome back to The Scoop! Can you believe that Valentines Day is only a couple of weeks away? So to celebrate I am sharing my SIX WAYS TO GET FARMHOUSE VALENTINE STYLE with everything from how to decorate your mantel and create centerpieces to fun pillows and candles you can make! Now I want to see what you are sharing so let's get started!


Let's party!  Welcome to The Scoop.
The weekly party featuring the scoop on the best posts from around the web!
  
We are: 
Yvonne from StoneGable
and Suzy from Worthing Court

Our host this week is Suzy from Worthing Court.
Hi friends!  It's been a crazy busy week here as the makeover to my guest bedroom actually made some progress over the last few days - yay!  I'll have an update for you soon.  In the meantime, check out the mood board that I put together waaay back in April.  I'm second guessing my paint color for the furniture, though.  You can take a closer look at what the room looked like before and my plans for the space HERE.
A mood board for farmhouse style bedroom makeover plans || Worthing Court

Check out what all of your hosts have been up to.


A few fabulous features from last week's party!

Time to share what you've been doing!




Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet surprise! Thank you so much for featuring my Ticking Stripe Fabric Wreath! I'm so honored to be included amongst these talented ladies! Thanks for bringing some sunshine to my Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting. I shared your party on Fb, G+, Pn, and Tw ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie