Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

11 December, 2017

The Scoop #305

Hi everyone and welcome back to The Scoop! There's lots of excitement here at my house since we just had a rare early December snow! It has really added to the feeling of Christmas here in Georgia and has my little grands trying to pump me for information about their gifts! ;-) It has also added another layer to my CHRISTMAS ON THE PORCH. I hope you'll head over and take a look! Now I can't wait to see what you are sharing so let's get started!



Welcome back to The Scoop
The weekly party featuring the scoop on the best posts from around the web!
 
We are
Yvonne from StoneGable
and Suzy from Worthing Court 
Our host this week is Yvonne @ StoneGable
I'm calling this the ALL CHRISTMAS ALL THE TIME EDITION! There are so many wonderful Christmas ideas to share today! But first...
Today on our podcast, Decorating Tips And Tricks, we are talking about COLOR TRENDS FOR 2018. I'm just loving what I'm seeing forecasted. But maybe my co-hosts are not as thrilled as I am! We love talking about trends and what's hot and what's not. But honestly, we don't take them too seriously!
You can hear our lively and informative episode #136 below... 


Or listen to any and all DTT episodes HERE.

Don't forget to enter to win the $250.00 Jackson And Perkins Gift Card Giveaway!!! Go HERE to enter!


Now, let's see what your hosts are sharing...






And here are just a few fabulous features from our blogging friends...

Mary from Home Is Where The Boat Is has a potting shed that is swoon-worthy! Her Christmas Shed is decked out and gorgeous! So worth seeing. Mary, I LOVE your shed!!!! And just to let you know, if you visit her Christmas Shed you can also see other favorite bloggers' Christmas homes!


Petit Haus is sharing a French Inspired Christmas Home Tour  that is si beau! So beautiful!!! Don't you love home tours?


Yes, another lovely  Christmas Home Tour from Thistle Key Lane.  Michelle's tour is filled with fresh greens and clean lines. What a perfect combination!


I love the name of Cooking In Stilettos, don't you? And this girl can wear high heels and cook at the same time! I LOVE  Bourbon Soaked Eggnog Cake so much I am making it for Christmas! Thanks for the recipe, Aly!


Simple can be beautiful and Laura from Finding Home Farms proves that with her pretty Christmas Table. I'm loving how she runs the greens and candles down the center of her table...casual and welcoming! Sigh!

And now, I can't wait to see what you are sharing, so let's get started!





Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the party, Debbie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Debbie. There are so many delightful Christmas posts to dig into this week. Barbara https://fairmeadowplace.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for inviting us in each week and I hope your week is off to a great start.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie