Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

20 November, 2017

The Scoop #302

Hi everyone and welcome to The Scoop! Christmas season is fast upon us and, if you make a lot of your own décor like me, this is the time to get busy creating! Here's my latest project...a DOLLAR STORE NATIVITY that got an upscale make-over! You have to see the before to see what a huge difference a little paint can make...and you can't beat the price! Now, I can't wait to see what you are sharing, so let's get started!


Welcome back to The Scoop!
The weekly party featuring the scoop on the best from the web!
We are

Yvonne from StoneGable
and Suzy from Worthing Court

Our host this week is Anita from Cedar Hill Farmhouse.
I've curated some beautiful things for your home. Many are under $50 and would make great gifts. Click out my favorite things CLICK HERE.

Are you getting ready for Thanksgiving? You won't want to miss this episode of DECORATING TIPS AND TRICKS on CREATIVE WAYS TO SET YOUR TABLE.

Now let's see what your hosts are featuring from their blogs this week...





And here are some features from last week!

Starfish Cottage converted her dining room into a home office. CLICK HERE.

The Honeycomb Home painted her linoleum floor for a fab new look. CLICK HERE.

Home cooking Memories baked a pear and turkey pizza that looks so delicious! CLICK HERE.

Lory at Designthusiasm created a stunning Christmas table in soft pastels.
CLICK HERE.

Now, show us what you've got!!!!!




Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for hosting, Diana. I am happy that I found your beautiful blog. Kisses, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I meant Debbie!!!!!!!! Sorry!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Turkey and Pear Pizza sounds amazing! Thanks for the weekly invitation to party with you and have a Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie