Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

09 July, 2017

A Little Virtual Shopping Spree

Are you in the mood for a little antiquing...the kind that doesn't cost anything? Do you love anything vintage or French...or even better, vintage and French...like me? Well, come along with me on a virtual shopping spree! We are heading to the Queen of Hearts in Alpharetta, Georgia, my favorite spot for antiquing. And...your virtual purchases are limited only by your imagination! ;-)


As a former French teacher, I always find myself drawn to anything French... especially anything with words on it! So you know I love this set of vintage enamel canisters! The little signs of wear just make them more interesting!

And here's another set...in perfect condition! I love them all!

If you know me, you know my heart skipped a beat when I saw my favorite little Quimper guy! I have a crush on him! I actually think I already have several of these little heart-shaped lovelies.

And, unfortunately for me, I never can buy him and leave his little Quimper lady friend alone so she has to come too, even virtually. Hmmm....she actually looks like she might be a little older! A visit to the HB Henriot factory in Quimper where they are made was a highlight of one of my trips to France!

And talk about skipping a beat...you've gotta love these vintage French ironstone tureens! One look tells you these are the real deal!

Here's an irresistible combination for me...a piece of French faïence from Saint-Clément with one of my favorite motifs...a goat! :-)

I actually passed on one of these several years ago and it has haunted me...a vintage French copper fish poacher or poissonière. Beautiful patina!

This is just a fun piece...a little vintage bucket sporting the word PARIS and the just-right amount of wear. Add lavender and I'm in!

Here's another frenchy item...not vintage but still pretty...a wonderful little pillow!

And while I am sharing pillows, here are a few more that caught my eye...a seed packet reproduction backed by ticking...

...a fabulous vintage crewel vase of tulips...

...and, although it's a bit early for fall, I have to share one with another favorite motif...crows! I just love them!

You know I love this one, although it's neither vintage nor french...a charming basket made from spoons! I don't think they are real spoons but I love the look!

And on a different note... here's a fresh ideas for a summery centerpiece...and I already have most of the parts!

Finally, let me take you for a spin through one of my favorite booths...transferware heaven!

And a final look at the blue and white transferware! Sigh!

Now...what did you buy with your virtual money? I wanted it all and I actually bought something with real money that I'm sharing soon...something I can mark off my bucket list...so stay tuned!

Thanks for stopping by! Please visit these wonderful bloggers and their beautiful blogs to see what they are up to and to find a list of this week’s participants. 
Thrifty Decor Chick for Before and After Monday , Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday , The Stories of A2Z for Tutorials and Tips Tuesday , Coastal Charm for the Show and Share Party , A Stroll thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday , My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia for Inspire Me Monday, Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays , The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home on Thursdays,   French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday , Craftberry Bush for the Inspiration Gallery on Friday, Tatertots & Jello for the Link Party Palooza on Fridays
See you next time! À la prochaine!

Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Eager to see what you went home with, Debbie! My virtual money snagged the two ironstone tureens on the left and that adorable St. Clement plate with the goat. Don't really have a spot for either, so it's a good thing that this is just virtual. Thanks for taking us along. It's always a favorite treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Debbie! What a great virtual trip! I know I would've bought at least 1 or 2 transferware pieces, and likely more! I loved the St. Clement plate. I'll look forward to seeing your vignette.
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  3. That store is amazing. I've been there a couple of times and the shopping temptations are numerous. I love the Quimper pieces and that Paris bucket with the lavender!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to have a tureen, you never see those here in Okla. Thanks so much Debbie foe the shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun! I haven't been to Queen of Hearts in forever! (Since I put myself on a dishware budget, lol) But window shopping is free! Thanks
    Sandra @ Dinner at Eight

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie