Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

26 June, 2017

The Scoop #281

Hi everyone and welcome to The Scoop! We are so happy that you are joining us! Summer is officially here so I am sharing my favorite super-easy FIVE MINUTE LEMON VERBENA GOATS MILK SOAP...the perfect lightly-scented soap for the summer months and so simple and quick to make! I can't wait to see what you are sharing, so let's get started!

 
Welcome back to The Scoop!
The weekly party featuring the scoop on the best from around the web!
We are 
Yvonne from StoneGable
and Suzy from Worthing Court

Your host this week is Yvonne @ StoneGable
Happy official Summer, friends! There is so much to love about summer! My favorite is dining outside and long summer evenings! What are your favorite things about this season? And I love all the summer projects or great blogging friends sharing here at The Scoop! 
Listen to our Decorating Tips And Tricks podcast episode on HOT SUMMER TRENDS! We are sharing so many great decorating ideas and inspiration!

Listen HERE...


Now, let's see what our hosts are sharing...




PATRIOTIC FARMHOUSE MANTEL || POTTERY BARN INSPIRED FRENCHY BEACH PILLOW || SUMMERY CENTERPIECE

Here are just a few of the things from last week that caught my eye!  

This is a wonderful post from Anderson + Grant... SUCCESSFULLY PLANTING SHRUBS AND BUSHES IN CONTAINERS. What a fabulous post!

I love KariAnne's farmhouse kitchen. Make sure you see Thistlewood Farm's 8 QUICK AND EASY BUDGET UPGRADES TO OUR KITCHEN.

MAKE A LUMBAR PILLOW FOR $10.00... I love this post from Laura from Decor to Adore!

When the weather warms up I am making RASPBERRY LEMONADE YOGURT POPSICLES. Thanks, Miranda from Cookie Dough And Oven Mitts.

LOVE this post about 5 SIMPLE HABITS FOR A CLEAN AND CLUTTER FREE HOUSE from Andthenisaved! A must read!

And now..I can't wait to see what you have to share, so let's get started!

An InLinkz Link-up




Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for hosting Debbie and I hope your week is going well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie