Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

24 April, 2017

The Scoop #272

Hi everyone and welcome back to The Scoop! I'm excited because I finally have my patio all set up and ready for spring! And that includes all my favorite herbs in a little patio-sized HERB GARDEN COMPLETE WITH CHALKBOARD MARKERS! I can taste the iced mint tea now! You can get instructions for making your own herb garden and markers HERE. And now I want to see what you are sharing so let's get started!


 
Welcome back to The Scoop
The weekly party featuring the scoop on the best posts from around the web!


We are 
Yvonne from StoneGable
and Suzy from Worthing Court

Our host this week is Debbie at Confessions of a Plate Addict
Hi everyone and welcome back to The Scoop! I hope you are enjoying some wonderful spring weather! I've finally potted the flowers for my patio and I'm ready to enjoy some time out there before it gets too hot! I think May is my favorite month for "patio sitting!"

And with Mother's Day only a few weeks away, it's time to get your craft on if you plan to give a handmade gift to the special Mom in your life! To help you out, I am sharing my EASY HANDMADE GIFT IDEAS FOR MOTHER'S DAY. You'll find a little bit of everything from tea towels and unusual table runners to hand-painted baskets and flower pots. And just in case you're looking for even more ideas, check out MORE HANDMADE GIFT IDEAS FOR MOTHER'S DAY. And, as always, my projects are fun and easy to make!

Here's what your hosts are sharing this week!





Here are just a few of the things that caught my eye last week!

Aren't these EGG SHELL SUCCULENTS as cute as can be? They're from Maria at Tinselbox. Check out how pretty they look lined up on her window sill!


Meg from Hello Farmhouse shared her FAVORITE PICKS FOR A FARMHOUSE FLOWER GARDEN. Lovely! I see some of my favorites on her list, too!


Lisa from Feathering My Empty Nest takes us on a SPRING TOUR OF HER HOME. Beautiful! Love the pops of yellow she has sprinkled about!


Susan at Culinary Envy shared her MARBLED CHOCOLATE-COVERED STRAWBERRIES...so pretty and easy to make, too! 


Karianne at Thistlewood Farms showed us HOW TO PAINT A FLOOR CLOTH FOR UNDER $25. Brilliant!

And now...I can't wait to see what you have to share, so let's get started!







Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie, Thank you so much for featuring my Spring Home Tour On The Scoop. It means so much to me to get positive feedback from other bloggers that I respect. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie,
    Thank you for hosting The Scoop this week. Have a good week.

    Barbara
    fairmeadowplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie