Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

27 March, 2017

The Scoop #268

Hi everyone and welcome back to The Scoop! I am extra excited this week because it's my turn to host! Bunnies, carrots and eggs are showing up all over my house, like my MOSS-COVERED EASTER EGGS ...a different little twist on an Easter favorite! Hop on over and check them out! I am looking forward to seeing what you have to share as well, so let's get started!



Welcome back to The Scoop!
The weekly party featuring the scoop on the best from around the web!


We are 
Yvonne from StoneGable
and Suzy from Worthing Court

Our host this week is Debbie at Confessions of a Plate Addict
Hi everyone and welcome back to The Scoop! I don't know about you, but our March here in Georgia has certainly shown its "lion" side and I'm looking forward to seeing a little more of the "lamb!" But no matter what the weather, I love this time of year and I am really enjoying seeing all of your wonderful ideas for spring and Easter! 

So with that in mind, I am sharing FOUR SIMPLE CENTERPIECES FOR EASTER... starring a little bit of everything from whimsical to rustic. And...I have just posted a tutorial for EASY MOSS COVERED EASTER EGGS so I hope you will head over and check them out! I am still in spring crafting and decorating mode so stay tuned for more inspiration!

Now...here's what your hosts are sharing this week!

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT

Mary at Home Is Where the Boat Is shared a "how-to" for PLANTING SPRING BULBS IN A DRAWER.  How cute is this?

Deb at Cooking on the Front Burner shared her recipe for homemade LIMONCELLO CUPCAKES. Yummy! Lemons are just so fresh and springy to me!

Jenn at Clean and Scentsible gave us a tour of her EASTER DINING ROOM complete with a tablescape and festive printable place cards and Easter brunch menu.

I must be in a lemony mood today because I am also sharing this DIY RECIPE LEMON HAND SOAP RECIPE from Keri at All Because She Saved. Super easy!

And finally, this EASTER TABLESCAPE from Lauren at Bless'er House just stopped me in my tracks. Lovely!

And now, I can't wait to see what you have to share so let's get started!





Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Debbie, Thanks so much for sharing my "Spring in a Drawer"! I'm honored and thrilled to be featured with all the inspiration here at The Scoop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you, Debbie for hosting the party this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie