Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

18 July, 2016

The Scoop #232

Hi everyone! Thanks so much for dropping by! It's time for you to share your wonderful ideas at The Scoop. I am extra excited this week because it's my turn to host! I'm looking forward to lots of summery inspiration from you, our guests, so let's get started!

 
Welcome back to The Scoop!
The weekly party featuring the scoop on the best from around the web!


We are 
Yvonne from StoneGable
and Suzy from Worthing Court

Our host this week is Debbie at Confessions of a Plate Addict.
Hi everyone and thanks so much for joining us at The Scoop! It's always so much fun to see what you have to share each week! Here in Georgia, July is in full swing with its heat and...best of all...with its peaches! I have a new post using them in my FARMHOUSE CENTERPIECE and plans for a cobbler which I'll share later! Yum! 

Here's what your hosts are sharing this week!


THE SCOOP #232

2016-07-17-a-collage
 
The Scoop 232

Shirley from Housepitality Designs showed us HOW TO ADD SOFTNESS, PATTERN AND PRETTY TEXTURE TO THE MASTER BATH. Love that shower curtain!


Susan at Oh My! Creative shared her tip for SMALL SPACE GARDENING...GROW CUCUMBERS ON A TRELLIS. Genius!


I can't wait to try this one...ICED COFFEE AND CARAMEL YOGURT POPS from Tatanisha at A Worthey Read! All my favorites together in one treat!


How cute is this! Michelle at Our Crafty Mom is the creator behind this colorful OLD FASHIONED MILK PAINT UNION JACK NIGHTSTAND. Love it!


Kathy at Petticoat Junktion has me searching thrift stores so I can make some of these fun DIY DOMINOES COASTERS. And they are practical, too!

And now...I can't wait to see what you have to share, so let's get on with the party!





Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Great features Debbie and thanks so much for featuring my shower curtain drapes!!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, it's always great catching up with your fun and practical crafts you do, and this lemon verbena soap you did this past week is fantastic. I immediately recalled your lavender soap (which I pinned, just like the lemon one). Those are, hands down, two of my favorite natural fragrances! Thank you for that, and for hosting the Scoop. It's always a pleasure to join in.
    Rita C at Panoply

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome party this week. Thanks for hosting, Debbie.

    xoxo,
    Sarah @ Gypsy Girl Revivals

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting. Going to enjoy the links now....Christine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie